tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Well... I disagree... Played SoB since early versions and it was by FAR better structured and thought out (IMHO this is the biggest problem of this game).
And from update to update it had far more content than Tower.... even if counting not and update every month but every 3 months (which was the usual timeframe for SoB).
Let's see how it will look like after one additional year.
sob 0.6 was released in 2015, take it and count where the updates are more. and there was only the Russian version, I'm generally silent about the quality of the video

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure what's causing it but for me there are a LOT of areas where instead of a pic or a video you just get a black screen. Other screens work fine.

Reactions: pflicht

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
How do you even start the game? Downloaded and all I have is a folder called Toweren. There is no Tower.exe

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
When I download the English torrent, It is only 9.09 gig. Even uncompressed not much more than that. I never get anything with the 10gig. Does this require the Torrent and the update from page 1?

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Think Im experiencing a bug with classes. Friday afternoon no classes run, does the Morning but the Afternoon and the Massage class are not giving an option to attend, this is with 500+ Energy. When I talk to the neighbour despite attending all classes otherwise she chastises about skipping class.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes