Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Think Im experiencing a bug with classes. Friday afternoon no classes run, does the Morning but the Afternoon and the Massage class are not giving an option to attend, this is with 500+ Energy. When I talk to the neighbour despite attending all classes otherwise she chastises about skipping class.
friday u have to attend physical education ......as second class

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
so i m stuck this time with cloe ..... last time after the hint with 9 -10 on saturday breakfast i could continue and could fuck her weekdays at 16 o clock.... this time im stuck at 9-10 .... the hint doesn t disapear and i cannot continue ... i wonder what i m missing this time ... (hope some day there will be usefull hints or a usefull walkthrough)....

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Finally after downloading the ENG Torrent and the Russian update... I copied all the Standalone files into the ENG Standalone files and now all videos are working...

This was a tough update that we all had to grind even harder for :)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
sob 0.6 was released in 2015, take it and count where the updates are more. and there was only the Russian version, I'm generally silent about the quality of the video
I give you right in regard of the quality of the videos (SoB till version 0.20 or something was gif-based) however the story in SoB feels more structured, there are more hints and it is easier to navigate... I don't want to flame your game, I want to give some valid critic to (hopefully) make it better. For now as you see the people here are begging for a better hint-system. The current one is inaccurate and often doesn't display anything... And the UI/navigation and the story progression would require some work too... This of course my personal opinion....
Overall I am happy that someday we might have a successor to SoB.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
c/user/user/documents/the file in russian
in the document folder its called: Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

i suggest you open the game make fresh start save once and then sort the folders in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator via recent date. cause this folder contains all saves from all qsp games, and each version of tower also creates a new sub folder here.

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
I am blocked with EVE.
the hint is Hospital.Boner but i see her to hospital but nothing to do

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes