icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone figured out how to advance with Polly? I'm able to enter Sally's house 3 days a week and sleep with her & meet her in the park, but I've got nothing with Polly.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Please, update the game Tower 10.12.21 English
Changelog:
- 107 videos. (Twins, Mia (sex scene, wednesday, university), Eve (sex scene, weekend not truancy.)
1.https://mega.nz/file/nyoyhIoA#E1NcjzgmeFb-7DYfoAch_TVDyYWM8_eprOEHIIjX7vs
2.https://mega.nz/file/jyowVCqL#IajzCkfXfTJcA-kYjxvlihko3SNw2Iz90QwF0HuqtqI
3.https://mega.nz/file/v24URKTK#kIcJW-6DwirInf7pCnXiA1oor3JeNoNS94eySS3_wXE
Staff and Mods, why did you change the names of the archives when making the uploading?did you test that it worked after that?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Updated my mod to the latest version.

Mostly just reformatting the code at the moment. Been all over the place modding stuff so doing to full project right now wouldn't go too well. I don't think.
Does this mod also have cheats ?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Has a debug console, so sorta. Basically if you are in the code like me and know what variables to change. You can do that on the fly.
Unfortunately not so much, so that's why I asked about built-in cheats.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Has a debug console, so sorta. Basically if you are in the code like me and know what variables to change. You can do that on the fly.
Just a quick question from me: Seems your missing the tech Location in your Mod? I checked some of the vars and they don't seem to be present? Seems like you missed that one like i did?

And can i expand on your Mod to implement the 3-10 lines of cheats that exists so far?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Just a quick question from me: Seems your missing the tech Location in your Mod? I checked some of the vars and they don't seem to be present? Seems like you missed that one like i did?

And can i expand on your Mod to implement the 3-10 lines of cheats that exists so far?
Oh that's what happened, on Linux so capitalization matters. Fixed it, reuploaded and yeah, you can do whatever to it. It's basically a modder release.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
any time i try and unzip part 2 and 3 they still spit out an error however the game seems to be running now. thanks for the help.

Just unzip part 1 then when you are asked for part 2, click the button for manual and select part 2 then once part 2 is done click the manual button again and select part 3, or you can rename the files by removing the date from it.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Someone who what to get the Enlish name's????? Cheat Version... That is the Cheat QSP file...
It's unfortunately in the english Version of the game. The namelist is taken directly from the VAR's into the Charbox (and thus are always russian). Maybe if i'm bored on Sunday i'll do something about it. Should be an easy fix for the english Version.

But i'll probably do something about the missing Characters first... cheat stuff hasn't been upgraded since March of 2021

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I'm stuck with the aunt. The hint tells me to have dinner and watch a movie with her. I cook dinner, and then watch a movie a same day. I done this numerous times, and nothing happens. This is driving me crazy. Anyone know how to progress?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I'm stuck with the aunt. The hint tells me to have dinner and watch a movie with her. I cook dinner, and then watch a movie a same day. I done this numerous times, and nothing happens. This is driving me crazy. Anyone know how to progress?
did you have dinner with her after cooking dinner? o_O

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Ok happy new Year i guess.
Was bored with the Bama vs Cinci game so enjoy the new version.
I used the modded Version from Xorgoth as a base and added the character cheat window with a base copy of the normal character window.
Relation and perversion values can be changed by 50 increments and pictures and names for all characters are corrected.
In this new qsp with your cheats, unfortunately the option to eat dinner with your aunt after you have prepared it does not work. I have tried many times and every time I prepare dinner she is not available in the kitchen at 19:00.
I should add also that in your previous version with cheats this option worked correctly.

• Angry
Reactions: tower1111

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
In this new qsp with your cheats, unfortunately the option to eat dinner with your aunt after you have prepared it does not work. I have tried many times and every time I prepare dinner she is not available in the kitchen at 19:00.
I should add also that in your previous version with cheats this option worked correctly.
New Version

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes