laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, the code was pretty hard to read in the original game. So I probably got some stuff wrong. Lots of redundant end tags and div tags. Guess throwing in more fixes stuff? Anyway, I also didn't test it before release. So yeah...
Yeah pretty much, the code is messy in the original one but somehow it's working.
You removed maybe one or two too many redundant if/end tabs that somehow gaffer taped the whole thing together :unsure:

Anyway playtested the whole thing and got everyone to 100%, so it should work with the current cheat_mod...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah pretty much, the code is messy in the original one but somehow it's working.
You removed maybe one or two too many redundant if/end tabs that somehow gaffer taped the whole thing together :unsure:

Anyway playtested the whole thing and got everyone to 100%, so it should work with the current cheat_mod...
Probably, what error did you find anyways?

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Probably, what error did you find anyways?
We talked about the Dinner for the aunt one... i still wonder how that code works in the original one. Gotta be something with QSP and IF/END stuff working differently...
The 2nd one was with the Mother's bedroom. You always get the "I got to go" Msg-Screen in your face and jump back into the hall. So you won't be able to do the invite to dance stuff.
I don't understand how it's handled in the original code... seems like again some strange behavior within QSP

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
We talked about the Dinner for the aunt one... i still wonder how that code works in the original one. Gotta be something with QSP and IF/END stuff working differently...
The 2nd one was with the Mother's bedroom. You always get the "I got to go" Msg-Screen in your face and jump back into the hall. So you won't be able to do the invite to dance stuff.
I don't understand how it's handled in the original code... seems like again some strange behavior within QSP
Ah, the second might be that one I had no idea how to format. It was a major mess, guess I'll do a play through then lol.

EDIT: Yeah it was exactly that one. Not even really sure how it ran in the original just a random else hanging out in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
Ошибка!
Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия:
-1Описание: Location not found!
OK

please, help me fix this.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ошибка!
Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия:
-1Описание: Location not found!
OK

please, help me fix this.
Where are you having that occur and original QSP?

YoMamama

Dec 2, 2017
Astrid meets at the university in the presence of a car (progress with Victoria Barrington), Body type more than 300 and Domination of more than 100.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
tower1111
do you have any plan to put sound in your game?
Not. I don't see why it is necessary.Everyone likes different music, turn on your favorite playlist and listen.
Jenny have 1000 of relationship, 803 of perversity and don't have more progress. Anyone know what to do?
Yes....I need to release a prolongation the game with Jenny :D
Here will be barbarian language^
Dont do trauma on your pure english soul :)
Sorry. I watch saves only from my patrons.
how to install the game? so I will download the 4 parts and combined them?
There are 3 parts here. The first archive you need to start unpacking, the rest will happen automatically.

• Angry
Reactions: Dimka2010

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
Not. I don't see why it is necessary.Everyone likes different music, turn on your favorite playlist and listen.

Yes....I need to release a prolongation the game with Jenny :D

Sorry. I watch saves only from my patrons.

There are 3 parts here. The first archive you need to start unpacking, the rest will happen automatically.
wait so then what parts just need to download then?

Ja5lan

Jan 2, 2022
Есть полное прохождение? или сохранения с пойденной игрой??

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes