zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
Guys who gives me the DOWNLOAD that works correctly? What I download doesn't let me open it, I can never play this game. You do me this favor.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I wonder how do I progress with Eve? I'm stuck at her being in bathroon and me searching her bedroom for something. I've tried each of those options to search different parts of the house about 4 times still haven't done anything to progress further.

EDIT: I found the solution. When you check the "right nightstand" the MC says "Underwear..." but if you click on the pink object ON the photo you get a pink dildo. You have to click ON the photo. It was quite confusing since we haven't done such a thing in this game so far as most of the prompts are on right hand panel.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
1. use the original qsp file, not a broken cheat.
If you would make available in your game normal, better developed cheats then we would not have to deal with copying cheats from one version to another, because let's not hide although I like your game, playing it without cheats such as: time changing, fast moving between locations, energy regeneration and even npc stats increase (which I rarely use myself) is for sure a much worse experience, especially if the saves from previous versions don't always work and you have to play everything again completely from scratch.
Other qsp games work fine with cheats built into them originally by the developer or added by others and in the case of your game I have noticed that you are always very reluctant to make any modifications to the qsp file of your game when someone adds cheats to them, I just wonder why this is so since you yourself don't provide us players with decent cheats in your game, so in this case you have to take into account that the players themselves, trying to make the game easier for themselves, will try to modify the qsp file by adding more developed cheats to it.

Reactions: H2S

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
If you would make available in your game normal, better developed cheats then we would not have to deal with copying cheats from one version to another, because let's not hide although I like your game, playing it without cheats such as: time changing, fast moving between locations, energy regeneration and even npc stats increase (which I rarely use myself) is for sure a much worse experience, especially if the saves from previous versions don't always work and you have to play everything again completely from scratch.
Other qsp games work fine with cheats built into them originally by the developer or added by others and in the case of your game I have noticed that you are always very reluctant to make any modifications to the qsp file of your game when someone adds cheats to them, I just wonder why this is so since you yourself don't provide us players with decent cheats in your game, so in this case you have to take into account that the players themselves, trying to make the game easier for themselves, will try to modify the qsp file by adding more developed cheats to it.
1. the saves from previous versions always work
2. the car allows you to quickly move between locations
3. energy is regenerated by clicking on the telescope icon in the backpack. Don't ask why. :eek::censored:

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
1. use the original qsp file, not a broken cheat.
*cough*

Found another error in the modded QSP... changing back to the original QSP with the cheats added to it. So the only changed locations are the menu's on the upper right corner. The rest of the game is in the state of the release. That way i don't have to go through foreign code all the time :rolleyes:

Reactions: tessturs and Burt

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
guys i did all the going out with the sister and i fucked her best friend but i did choose the option to just like to have sex with her and not liking her, did that ruined the path with the sister? because i think im stuck with her i dont know what to do after that help pls

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
guys i did all the going out with the sister and i fucked her best friend but i did choose the option to just like to have sex with her and not liking her, did that ruined the path with the sister? because i think im stuck with her i dont know what to do after that help pls
it's all right. continue sex with Chloe at 16 o'clock.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
*cough*

Found another error in the modded QSP... changing back to the original QSP with the cheats added to it. So the only changed locations are the menu's on the upper right corner. The rest of the game is in the state of the release. That way i don't have to go through foreign code all the time :rolleyes:
Yeah, the code was pretty hard to read in the original game. So I probably got some stuff wrong. Lots of redundant end tags and div tags. Guess throwing in more fixes stuff? Anyway, I also didn't test it before release. So yeah...

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
How can I buy a car? And what can I do with Victoria? Yes, I talk to her grandma, weeks pass and and except for one dinner with her in a maid naughty outfit, nothing changes.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes