MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
I am completely stuck. Is there a wiki or guide of sorts? My tips are either blank or just keep repeating the same thing, like for Chloe, Saturday. Kitchen. 9am-10am. And it just doesn't update or change or anything. Tried being everywhere to see if an event would trigger, nothing. Tried to edit relationship, nothing. I know that something happens in the sister's bedroom at 23, but that is it. A wiki would be perfect.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
trying to find a walkthrough if someone can help me
Here is last old walkthrough which is available, in it you will find what you need to do with Victoria.
The only thing I can provide if it helps you is this old walkthrough, which only shows part of the currently available content, the newer walkthrough unfortunately does not exist.

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
how to fuck with EVE , i weekend not truancy
You have to go to class for 1 week straight. Go to her house on Saturday and message. Stay afterwards for a scene where she rewards you for not missing class that week. You have to repeat this for a month.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Staff and Mods online please
1.Add a link to the demo version of the game to the topic.
2.Delete these links, these are links to cheats for a very old version of the game
Extras: - Cheats

Last edited:

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a problem with Chloe in the save below, the problem is that I for some reason do not progress her story even though I go to the kitchen between 9-10 Saturday.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I have a problem with Chloe in the save below, the problem is that I for some reason do not progress her story even though I go to the kitchen between 9-10 Saturday.
After the Saturday morning kitchen option about the sleep over, go to Living Room that night

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have the following questions
1. How do I continue with Jenny from this save?
2. How do I continue with Anya from this save?
3. There are more women to unlock how do I do that?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I have the following questions
1. How do I continue with Jenny from this save?
2. How do I continue with Anya from this save?
3. There are more women to unlock how do I do that?
1.Jenny update will be on this weekend on patreon.
2. Anya at 16 o'clock asks you to bring a glass of water.
3. Astrid meets at the university in the presence of a car (progress with Victoria Barrington), Body type more than 300 and Domination of more than 100.
Louise meets at the university in the presence of a car (progress with Victoria Barrington), Body type more than 300
Twins - drink 3 times at the bar when they work there, then meet them at the bar on Monday, Tuesday

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes