laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Where do you put the save file at?
Under your Documents Folder you'll find \Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator
and there the QSP Games hash their Savefolders... look for the newest Date i guess.
On my PC the Folder is 6349554f4b96bdebe23ca36e8e5192c2 for the Tower Game

Reactions: Y0GG

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Are there any repeat scenes for Victoria after you already have sex with her? I visit on the weekends and it says she is missing.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Are there any repeat scenes for Victoria after you already have sex with her? I visit on the weekends and it says she is missing.
There are no repeatable's in Victoria's story so far. As far as i remember there's a small cut scene with "it was only sex/fun" or something like that. So that story part hasn't been expanded yet. (checked also the video files nothing unexplored/unseen in there)

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
It seems the scenes for Astrid sex don't show and there are no videos in her folder. Does anyone have them?

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
It seems the scenes for Astrid sex don't show and there are no videos in her folder. Does anyone have them?
Worked perfectly for me. Only takes like 5-6 in game weeks (without cheats) to view the new content.
Did you download the Update? That one is 1 or 2 Versions old and misses the new Stuff from Astrid and the Twins.

Last edited:

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
is this the cheat with the + - buttons or is that different?
Well it has + - for the Char relation Stuff for the rest it's mostly directclick stuff.
Basically left it in the state i left the mod last version, only added it to the new qsp-file.

Reactions: forgotp

jet-white

Dec 21, 2018
The file is huge. Need to download full game again? is there a update patch which update the game from previous version to current one?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Anybody was able to progress with Polly [Natasha]?
I can meet/have sex with Sally [Dasha] 3 times a week in her apparment and once a week in the park. However, I cannot figure out how to progress with Polly.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Anybody was able to progress with Polly [Natasha]?
I can meet/have sex with Sally [Dasha] 3 times a week in her apparment and once a week in the park. However, I cannot figure out how to progress with Polly.
You'll have to get futher along with their party. You can trigger the event on Monday/Tuesday and Thursday from 21:00 - 23:00. Just from the city screen (or the screen before the bar).

Reactions: tower1111

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
Changelog:

v0.1.01.22
- 75 videos. (Astrid)

I downloaded the game and there are only 18 files in the character's folder. Didn't update the links?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes