FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
Worked perfectly for me. Only takes like 5-6 in game weeks (without cheats) to view the new content.
Did you download the Update? That one is 1 or 2 Versions old and misses the new Stuff from Astrid and the Twins.
Yes it is the latest version and i can have the sex scenes with astrid. But there are no videos shown on the screen and there are no in her folder.

Kane100

May 25, 2017
I completely understand the low rating now, I would give it 2 stars......the handling and scenes are good, but that doesn't help if you have to invest so much time in doing (or repeating forever) nonsense and half of the time you don't even know what to do (even cheats and hints can't help here). It feels like a lot of content was packed into something the creator doesn't even know what or why.

At least I finally tried it myself.....

Reactions: Dimka2010

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I completely understand the low rating now, I would give it 2 stars......the handling and scenes are good, but that doesn't help if you have to invest so much time in doing (or repeating forever) nonsense and half of the time you don't even know what to do (even cheats and hints can't help here). It feels like a lot of content was packed into something the creator doesn't even know what or why.

At least I finally tried it myself.....
Specific examples of nonsense in the game?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Specific examples of nonsense in the game?
well not nonsense but unnecessary things for a "fap" game that annoys people like hell.... examples :

1.) the hint for chloe sat 9.00 in kitchen.... where many are stuck there for weeks if they don t read here in this forums cause no one i repeat NO ONE reads the texts in a "fap" game if its not sexual content related, so they will neva try to go to the living room at midnight on the same day ......

2.) faction loss with Eve if u miss a class in university... first off again NO ONE reads non sexual content so if u are not lucky to stumble on the fact that on Friday u have to attend physical class, many will think wtf and get angry if they go to class for weeks and the faction with Eve drops instead of improves.....

3.) unnecessary grind of sex szenes that takes weeeeeeekkkkkss to complete.... 50 times sex with Polly is by far the worst, but 15 to 20 times sex with Mia, Eve, Astrid are not much better......

4.) after u have cleared a hint, often there is no continuation, so it is hard to guess what to do next..... and tryin to find out what to do next is .... well u should have guessed annoyin as hell if the only thing u want is to "fap" .... it took me several "hours" of realltime game play to find the last szene i seemed to miss for Christinas 100% for example.... who whould guess that i m not allowed to fuck her in shower, so i have a boner still to fuck her in her bedroom and hopefully it is allready midnight or later so i get the option to sleep in her bed with her till morning so after waking up i can fuck her..... if u go to sleep with her to early and wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning nothing happens..... and there is NO hint no text anywhere that states this fact.......

Reactions: Dimka2010

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Hm can you check what value that var has: $data['знак_близняшки'] ? It's the check how often you got the Twins right (i guess) and it needs to be 6 or 7 or 8. 9 + needs a different event.
You can also check it ingame. When the Twins are working in the Bar do you get this Text: "I have went to the bar.Sally and Polly serve customers." ? Then you have at least 7 in the eventchain var.
Then you should try 10:00 to 17:00 on the same days.
Or just post the Save i can take a look.
Hi, the value is for $data['знак_близняшки'] is => 10
Text when going to bar => "I have went to the bar.Sally and Polly serve customers. Tipsy customers has tried to compliment them, often not at all decent"

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
1.Sister says that Chloe is coming to spend the night. So there will be some kind of event at night? Is it logical? Logical. You can check all the rooms in the house at night within half an hour.
2.I wouldn't say this is a very common problem.
3."50 times sex with Polly is by far the worst"
0_0 there is no such thing in the game at all
The point of this thing is to have sex scenes appear gradually.
4.There was no hint with Christina at this moment, because this is the last event at the moment and it did not affect anything. The problem here is the desire of some players to see 100% at all costs :)
This event occurs if you wake up from 7 to 10 on weekdays and on weekends from 9 to 11. Quite a wide range of times.
"shower" "bonner" there is nothing like that in the game code

Reactions: scummbagg

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, the value is for $data['знак_близняшки'] is => 10
Text when going to bar => "I have went to the bar.Sally and Polly serve customers. Tipsy customers has tried to compliment them, often not at all decent"
Ok your basically doing the same thing as before but you don't meet them on the street anymore.
On Mon/Tue/Thu from 20:00-23:00 you can visit the twins once per week to trigger the party. (you need to have reached the 2nd phase of analsex with the first twin) (If you haven't reached the correct phase you'll continue to have sex scenes with the first twin) But if you don't have any hints with the 1st twin anymore you should've had done the park scene and the anal scenes.
When you finished the party part the second twin will start peeping in on the normal scene with the first twin. The rest is selfexplaining.

Reactions: A1exb7

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Ok your basically doing the same thing as before but you don't meet them on the street anymore.
On Mon/Tue/Thu from 20:00-23:00 you can visit the twins once per week to trigger the party. (you need to have reached the 2nd phase of analsex with the first twin) (If you haven't reached the correct phase you'll continue to have sex scenes with the first twin) But if you don't have any hints with the 1st twin anymore you should've had done the park scene and the anal scenes.
When you finished the party part the second twin will start peeping in on the normal scene with the first twin. The rest is selfexplaining.
I do not have any more hints with the first twin. How do you trigger the second phase of analsex? When I go back to the appartment, all I can do is have sex with the first twin. No party trigger. I've been doing this for over 3 months every Mon/Tue/Thu, trying all sex positions. (Save attached if it can help)

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
I do not have any more hints with the first twin. How do you trigger the second phase of analsex? When I go back to the appartment, all I can do is have sex with the first twin. No party trigger. I've been doing this for over 3 months every Mon/Tue/Thu, trying all sex positions. (Save attached if it can help)
Looking at the File it seems from a different QSP Game.

Have you triggered the park scenes with the first twin?

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
is anyone have a walkthrough?
I cant play this game, what ı have to do ? İn game hints are totally garbage.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
is anyone have a walkthrough?
I cant play this game, what ı have to do ? İn game hints are totally garbage.
Just scroll through the last page i literally linked the WT twice on that page... and yes it's old but it covers the old content well and the newer content actually has useable hints.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Yes, can be triggered once a week. (new/correct save file attached)
Hm strange seems to be a bug. Something that tower1111 has to check. Can't see a reason why the value for $character_Даша['Развратность'] is only 50 (should have started at 600 and changed to 650 with the previous events...)

There are two lines in the code that would add +50 but after you reach $data['знак_близняшки'] = 10 you never can enter that again...

I don't see any other chance to raise $character_Даша['Развратность'] to 700 (needed for the next scene, it is the first twins depravity level).

EDIT: Ok there is actually a 1 screen scene at 650 in the park. Dunno if you really need to see it.

Changed the value for you and attached the save file.
Then the mentioned party scenes will trigger

Last edited:

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Hm strange seems to be a bug. Something that tower1111 has to check. Can't see a reason why the value for $character_Даша['Развратность'] is only 50 (should have started at 600 and changed to 650 with the previous events...)

There are two lines in the code that would add +50 but after you reach $data['знак_близняшки'] = 10 you never can enter that again...

I don't see any other chance to raise $character_Даша['Развратность'] to 700 (needed for the next scene, it is the first twins depravity level).

EDIT: Ok there is actually a 1 screen scene at 650 in the park. Dunno if you really need to see it.

Changed the value for you and attached the save file.
Then the mentioned party scenes will trigger
Thanks for your time on this.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The hint system in this game is terrible. Broken English, vague, and sometimes there won't be a hint at all. Leaving you completely in the dark on what you need to do to advance a character or if maybe that's all there is right now. Without fixing the hint system or a proper guide this grindy mess of a game is barely worth playing right now.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes