Feb 29, 2020
pra vc seguir com eve,depois que passar na escola.vai ter que te o carro.mas se vc for a fundo com a vitória e fazer sexo com ela,tera o carro.mas depois não tem como pesquisar no relaciomnto com ela.depoi com ane tem que aumentar o relaçionamento com vitoria.ai nã da mas. porque isso?

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Just scroll through the last page i literally linked the WT twice on that page... and yes it's old but it covers the old content well and the newer content actually has useable hints.
Did you make that WT ? İf you did are you going to add latest content in there ?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
tower1111
Trouble with Mia. If you already passed your exams, you can't have sex with her at the Uni (passage 'univer', arg 'univer_enter', line 149), so you can't progress.
I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it's not convenient ;)

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
tower1111
Trouble with Mia. If you already passed your exams, you can't have sex with her at the Uni (passage 'univer', arg 'univer_enter', line 149), so you can't progress.
I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it's not convenient ;)
Yes. Holidays. Not convenient. But I don't see how this situation can be avoided.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
latest content is not much u need i think domination 300 and a car .... go to school meet astrid (like mia) after lessons go to cafe with her..... buy her a swimsuit... go to cinema on friday 21.00 3 times after that take her home after university to fuck her at your home at swimmingpool or livingroom .... do that 15 times ... content finished
there is no need for a walkthrough for this little content and the hints are enough for this character to finish.

Reactions: mamadj and YoMamama

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Did you make that WT ? İf you did are you going to add latest content in there ?
Nope didn't create it, can only link it. As i said it covers the early basics the rest is actually manageable with the hint system. If you manage to find the twins.

Feb 29, 2020
my game is missing...with cristina i do everything and i don't get out of 300.charisma and pervesiveness. with astriti he only goes to the cinema, but nothing. I looked at her profile. the house and sex scenes are missing. buggy?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes