Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
my game is missing...with cristina i do everything and i don't get out of 300.charisma and pervesiveness. with astriti he only goes to the cinema, but nothing. I looked at her profile. the house and sex scenes are missing. buggy?
don t know what u done with christina so cannot say what u missing.... u gone to cinema with astrid, well did u read my walkthrough for Astrid ?? u have to go to cinema at least 3 times... till the kissing in the cinema happens that leads to first sex with her. after that u meet her at university like before and get the option to drive her to YOUR home.... there u are now now don t be stupid i said u can have sex with her at livingroom or swimmingpool.... how about u go into YOUR house to livingroom or swimmingpool.... if that doesn t function ... well yep you miss something but don t ask me what.. maybe u forgot to give her the swimming suit u bought ???? than u can go to the cinema forever and nothing will happen....

Reactions: mario cesar longen
Feb 29, 2020
the point is, if you go deep with victoria and have sex with her.you can then buy the car.because my statistics with her is no more than 400 persetivi and relationship 300. i can do everything following the step by step.after i have with any.continue the progress with your mother.if it is already complete, how to continue?

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
Stuck on Eve Rel-1000 Perv-920 but cannot find dildo in room...searched every place multiple times at 1600.

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
latest content is not much u need i think domination 300 and a car .... go to school meet astrid (like mia) after lessons go to cafe with her..... buy her a swimsuit... go to cinema on friday 21.00 3 times after that take her home after university to fuck her at your home at swimmingpool or livingroom .... do that 15 times ... content finished
there is no need for a walkthrough for this little content and the hints are enough for this character to finish.
hey mate thks for the walkthrough, but after cafe i dont see swimsuit at the shop, i can invite her to cinema, we went once, then each time i click on her after school she keeps saying she waited for me to chat and that's it, maybe i missed something?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
hey mate thks for the walkthrough, but after cafe i dont see swimsuit at the shop, i can invite her to cinema, we went once, then each time i click on her after school she keeps saying she waited for me to chat and that's it, maybe i missed something?
I won't be surprised if you play the old version of the game, and not v01.01.22

German1989

Sep 9, 2021
I downloaded the game from page 1 here (divided into 3 parts), i downloaded it two days ago i think it it the latest version
The version on Anonfiles is the old version. Downloaded it like three days ago and there was no new content. Also when I checked the version numbers ingame it said 10.12.21.

Reactions: tower1111

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks a lot, now i need to start all over again i dont know what did i do, i lost all of my saves lol
Saves are located in C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator
If you do not specifically delete this folder, nothing can happen to them.
if saves in the game are empty -> new game -> new save-> in "C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\СохраненияигрQuestNavigator" new folder will appear -> move your old saves to this folder

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Tell me how to advance relations with Anastasia. I stalled at 400 and do a photo shoot (I ignore it after the photo shoot) and don’t peep and call me granny. nothing helps.
In the English and Russian versions, the names are not the same. После фотосессии идет автоматическое событие при входе в дом, без понятия что у тебя не работает. У остальных всё работает.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes