tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
So which is the most current? The left or right torrent? Or do you need both and the game is 20GB, or 30 GB with both languages?
the most current on Patreon. it is v.01.01.22 10 GB. Can you choose the language you need without me?:rolleyes:

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
After finding this game to be a bit on the grindy side i decided to make this
very simple mod for the latest version of the game (v01.01.2022)

As always with all QSP games avoid having more than one .qsp file in the assets\standalone_content folder.
copy this file into that folder and save the original in a zip or move it to another folder.

Reactions: Anders Niet

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
100% everthing but twins and aunt, no hints show though:unsure:
with aunt u sure u got every szene ??? there are plenty, twins... well what was the last thing u did with twins ?? did u meet them allready in the park at 1500 ?? (first the one u could fuck in previous versions ?) later the other one ?? etc etc where do u stand

Feb 29, 2020
não sei o que você fez com a christina, então não posso dizer o que você está perdendo... você foi ao cinema com a astrid, bem, você leu meu passo a passo para a Astrid? vc tem que ir ao cinema pelo menos 3 vezes... até acontecer o beijo no cinema que leva ao primeiro sexo com ela. depois disso, você a encontra na universidade como antes e tem a opção de levá-la para sua casa... lá está você agora, não seja estúpido, eu disse que você pode fazer sexo com ela na sala ou na piscina... que tal você vai para a sua casa na sala ou na piscina... se isso não funcionar... bem, sim, você sente falta de alguma coisa, mas não me pergunte o quê.. talvez você tenha esquecido de dar a ela o maiô que comprou ???? do que você pode ir ao cinema para sempre e nada vai acontecer....
[/CITAR]well, i don't have your step by step on it. only the old one. can you pass it to me?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Please, update the game Tower 01.01.22 English
Changelog:

Changelog:
- 75 videos. (Astrid)
full game
1.https://mega.nz/file/Kzp1WaxT#fQGHiA0V8dZlJIyvjNn8rLmOpVxtShm9WuaPKUOjaCQ
2.https://mega.nz/file/P74nFQAC#oXynNzhgBbooZFWDAsXRhQc6H6qpHesAbWfw9exIHtU
3.https://mega.nz/file/7jg3QSpT#QoN_SVdv_NwPLQL6O381u57EgDKB7gV3EeOOJl2VsV4

p.s.Add a link to the demo version of the game to the topic.
Mega
The moderator who made the distribution, can explain what exactly he updated? I gave links to these files!!! Why are there absolutely incomprehensible files in the distribution? And is it possible for the person who updated the distribution to sign his nickname, and not "modeator"?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
with aunt u sure u got every szene ??? there are plenty, twins... well what was the last thing u did with twins ?? did u meet them allready in the park at 1500 ?? (first the one u could fuck in previous versions ?) later the other one ?? etc etc where do u stand
My save. I can visit the twins at their house or meet 1 at park.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The moderator who made the distribution, can explain what exactly he updated? I gave links to these files!!! Why are there absolutely incomprehensible files in the distribution? And is it possible for the person who updated the distribution to sign his nickname, and not "modeator"?
You can make a ticket to take control of the thread and update the OP as you wish. Otherwise its probably gonna be very basic info.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
does the cheated version fuck up the hint system or is t fucked up in general?, because i only fucked the aunt but cantadvance further, i got to the point where the mother and aunt give you a massage in the living room and now im stuck with mother.

same with Eva, saturday she akways stops me after sucking her tits and there's no hint on what to do. :unsure:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
does the cheated version fuck up the hint system or is t fucked up in general?, because i only fucked the aunt but cantadvance further, i got to the point where the mother and aunt give you a massage in the living room and now im stuck with mother.

same with Eva, saturday she akways stops me after sucking her tits and there's no hint on what to do. :unsure:
cheat version CAN fuck up the game but it depends on what u cheatin on .... they gave u massage hmm than u are rather far with them but without knowin what u have already accomplished with those 2 ladys its very hard to tell u where u stand or what to do ....

with eve .... well i do not even remember there is a tit suckin on saturday ... except in the kitchen with the cookies ???... before u can have sex and massage with eve ... how far are u with mia ????

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
cheat version CAN fuck up the game but it depends on what u cheatin on .... they gave u massage hmm than u are rather far with them but without knowin what u have already accomplished with those 2 ladys its very hard to tell u where u stand or what to do ....

with eve .... well i do not even remember there is a tit suckin on saturday ... except in the kitchen with the cookies ???... before u can have sex and massage with eve ... how far are u with mia ????
I just use it for fast forwarding I don't change their states. yeah I just checked the files and it seems I reached the end of the mother's content and I thought we can finally fuck her but fuck it.

you know when she's tells you how good you're doing at school and if you don't skip school you start something then she stops you, I only went to the concert with Mia.

that's why I hate QSP games, good faping material but too complicated.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I just use it for fast forwarding I don't change their states. yeah I just checked the files and it seems I reached the end of the mother's content and I thought we can finally fuck her but fuck it.

you know when she's tells you how good you're doing at school and if you don't skip school you start something then she stops you, I only went to the concert with Mia.

that's why I hate QSP games, good faping material but too complicated.
well thats what hinders your progress with eve ... cause first u have to get to the point to fuck mia.... and u have to fuck her 15 or 20 times ... only than can u go further with eve ..... and finaly fuck her

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes