VN Ren'Py Abandoned Town Affairs [v0.3.2 Bugfix] [Narz]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

copilot

Apr 19, 2017
5.png

Overview:
This is Town Affairs, a open world/sandbox, visual novel, dating sim, mystery game. The game is about interactions of residents in a small town. I want to share the game with the fans.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.2 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

1_resize.jpg 2_resize.jpg 4_resize.jpg 5_resize.jpg 6_resize.jpg 3_resize.jpg

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I can not comprehend why some creators will release a game so early in it's conception. Even when one looks good as this one may well be one day... it is just a teaser. It's like going in to a McDonalds and wanting to order a meal... but you will settle for some fries, but you expect just 1 french fry, but in reality you just get to lick the salt off 1 fry.

There should be a tag for games with less then 10 minutes of gameplay similar to a completed game tag, but this one is for ones that are like 1% done.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I can not comprehend why some creators will release a game so early in it's conception. Even when one looks good as this one may well be one day... it is just a teaser. It's like going in to a McDonalds and wanting to order a meal... but you will settle for some fries, but you expect just 1 french fry, but in reality you just get to lick the salt off 1 fry.

There should be a tag for games with les then 10 minutes of gameplay similar to a completed game tag, but this one is for ones that are like 1% done.
But, but, dem hips, dem titties doh :FeelsGoodMan:!!!

Reactions: pootin

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017

There should be a tag for games with les then 10 minutes of gameplay similar to a completed game tag, but this one is for ones that are like 1% done.
extremly accurate analogy.

Ayl

May 22, 2017

Imagine doing months' of work on a project just for nobody to like it. That's not how software development works. A constant liaison with the client must be had to ensure that the end product is satisfying. Giving us a tease is just like movies and games releasing trailers for the product, so that people are made aware of it and can follow it. In this case, the dev might need financial support or feedback and what better way than to release a product that's not fully fleshed out so it being modified isn't that big of a deal, workload wise.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
so did I get this correct or didI miss something here...
All you can do in this trailer is to haveone dialog with mom ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
would have been better if the Trailer could have been an introduction of all the main characters in the game instead of this

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
so did I get this correct or didI miss something here...
All you can do in this trailer is to haveone dialog with mom ?
would have been better if the Trailer could have been an introduction of all the main characters in the game instead of this
The other 2 characters show up later in the day. Click on the day/time or sleep in your room to advance the time. One sister shows up in her room and the other in the living room. You also can see them sleeping from the windows outside at night.

Reactions: WaerM
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes