VN Ren'Py Abandoned Town Affairs [v0.3.2 Bugfix] [Narz]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 23, 2018
Man hasn't even created a proper demo but has already patreon goals set for upto 9000$ with first being 3000$. Chill.
Right? Some of these game creators see how much the popular titles are making on patreon and want to jump in on it. I would like to compare this to the likes of assassin's creed the first 3 games were good and then they started just quickly making the same game with the same engine not much is changed, and then tossing a new one out every year hoping the fans will buy it. I guess some think that they can just toss an idea out there like a sketchy kickstarter project with no promises of completion.

Reactions: Antimage

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Right? Some of these game creators see how much the popular titles are making on patreon and want to jump in on it. I would like to compare this to the likes of assassin's creed the first 3 games were good and then they started just quickly making the same game with the same engine not much is changed, and then tossing a new one out every year hoping the fans will buy it. I guess some think that they can just toss an idea out there like a sketchy kickstarter project with no promises of completion.
Most of the games are like this... COD, Dead Space, Resident evil, silent hill...and the list goes on...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
WoW, What a great update...more houses, more furniture ...oportunities?

Where is compass? GPS? Anything else usefull

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Any other games made by guys that know a little bit of coding and human experience in games (ui and navi) in their first release (aka trailer, ok...) had made much more content than that in this piece of poo poo (for now, maybe...) in the last few month. Their games containted at least 1 scene. But this? This has nothing to offer, trash map, trash navigation on map scenes, and for last (but not least, im sure) from 0.1 to 0.2 added only 1 house, nothing else which took so much time to realise it... Not to mention how much money he need on patreon... I can bet for 100$ that in next update there will be +1 character to interact which will contain idk... 8 line of text for dialogue? And this update will be released after months. HA TFU

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I dont like to be rude...but I am truly sorry, this "game" sucks a lot....boring as incredible ! This cannot be called a demo. And the navigation is the worse that I have seen. So unpleasant that you want to stop playing after 1 minute.
I dont want to add anything, I am stopping there and never download anymore else of these future updates of this "game, demo, shit".

Reactions: MaxF95Zone

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Version 0.2 still no content to speak of, UI for navigation still sucks, map very 1990's ish. It is a slide show with no dialog, no plot, and a poor User Interface. So in summary, no sim, no plot, no mystery, no sandbox, and above all no game.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah not playing this game again until he fixes that navigation bullshit. I'm not going to remember each and every building layout. Just create layout to tell the player each room and let them click not being a lost sheep.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
It'a shame because the model are pretty good but , as other have mentioned , the navigation is terribad.

Kinda hoping for comic or a kinetic novel with these models would probably have more entertainment value.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes