1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
And another Candidate for Onhold/Abandoned

He has Patrons, but Last Update:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
OK so I'm up to where mom tells me to get the keys from her bedroom so I can use the car to help our neighbor. But there are no keys in the bedroom as far as I can see, and I can't use the car directly. Am I missing something or is this the end of the current content?

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
OK so I'm up to where mom tells me to get the keys from her bedroom so I can use the car to help our neighbor. But there are no keys in the bedroom as far as I can see, and I can't use the car directly. Am I missing something or is this the end of the current content?
I'm at the same point but couldn't find the keys. That might the end of current content as it does say trailer in the title. He seems to have improved the navigation by a lot, and I guess that's what he focused on. Hopefully more content in future updates as I really like the renders. Also nicely done on the navigation dev, so much better than the previous one.

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'm at the same point but couldn't find the keys. That might the end of current content as it does say trailer in the title. He seems to have improved the navigation by a lot, and I guess that's what he focused on. Hopefully more content in future updates as I really like the renders. Also nicely done on the navigation dev, so much better than the previous one.
Yep a lot of good stuff here. It would be better to add text under each place you can click on (at the top of the screen) so that you can easily find your way. It's a bit confusing and hard to tell from the little thumbnails so I think that would clarify things a lot.

Of course, I also like the renders and especially the shapely MILFs (which is what makes this game worth paying attention to IMO) :biggrin:

Nosket

May 25, 2018
All dialogues with the characters ever repeat: Talk about school > Talk > Watch, the dialogues don't change in the next day and the story don't progress. I know that is a 'TRAILER' version, but this version really not have nothing of content.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I got stuck on the keys the renders are decent but i wish the characters would have some more dialogue

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
thanks for the share but there nothing in the game
i rank it at 0 for now

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Ok I think it took me about as much time to figure out what to write as playing the game ;D You guys should just wait a few updates, because there is no content at the moment. :( But yeah nice renders

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes