VN Ren'Py Abandoned Town Affairs [v0.3.2 Bugfix] [Narz]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 26, 2018
Evening in the living room I see sister Wendy, not my mother.
Same, i only see the sister in living room in the afternoon. and there is someone in the bathroom of MC home, while the red car is still shown outside.
I also got an error while trying to leave the classroom after talking to the teacher.

EDIT:
To get the mother to appear in the living room, you need to go to the 2nd day and go to school once again to get her to appear as needed.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Well this is a mess from the get go. I had easier times navigating at night during a power outage. The "room" icons are too small to be useful, unless you memorize each location. Simple tasks such as finding the freaking keys are an arduous hunt and peck or not actually complete. I have a hard enough time remembering what I did with my real life keys, this game development is just sloppy, for what seems to be another rote family/neighbor fuckfest with yet another borderline delinquent MC.

On a positive note the models are nice and.....and.....give me a second......um......hmmm....ummmm....yeah.....the models are nice.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Following because the premise sounds promising.

All the posts I'm reading, however, do not. I hope the dev or devs get it together.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Same, i only see the sister in living room in the afternoon. and there is someone in the bathroom of MC home, while the red car is still shown outside.
I also got an error while trying to leave the classroom after talking to the teacher.

EDIT:
To get the mother to appear in the living room, you need to go to the 2nd day and go to school once again to get her to appear as needed.
Ok thanks.

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
looks like i will wait for more updates and fixes before trying, but it does look like a good idea, just bad execution thus far.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well lets wait for some more updates, i think this will be interesting a year from now ^^

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I do hope this trend of releasing 5 minutes of gameplay and calling it something like "teaser" or "trailer" in this case doesn't catch on. It's not even proof of concept. It's barely anything.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes