VN Ren'Py Abandoned Town Affairs [v0.3.2 Bugfix] [Narz]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
You should do something about this interface, i would say its kinda bad for a game if you need to memorize all these little thumbnails in the top if you want to know where you are going.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you see boobies peeking or spying..and thats it..this game has abandoned itself..the dev really needed to get some relationship or story going after this long to generate interest..all this has done is chase away the few remaining with any hope

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Unless this update has a ton of new sex scenes and story progression, then might as well continue to consider it as abandoned. It probably will be abandoned again soon, anyway.
It can't be "abandoned" if dev's working on it and posts updates. He just doesn't say much on patreon, which is the reason for people here to label it "abandoned" several times.

Reactions: rKnight

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The game was first started over a year ago and has almost no content or updates. I think anyone that labels it abandoned has a good reason.
I didn't say it wasn't a good reason. Again, content or when it was first released doesn't matter. Just that if dev talks or not on patreon\other places and puts some updates about situation. If he's\she's silent for 3 months they put "abandoned". That's the only reason.

Reactions: rKnight

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Lets face it, you have the usual trope of Mom with big hips, youndger shy sister, older bitch sister, and a legion of neighbours to screw around with. All packaged in a incest sauce. I mean its not original and i gather all this from the screenshots, but still it does look ok. Might give it a try later, hope it isnt abandonedware though.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hmm. with that monster d shouldn't he be reaming every orifice in the game? Does anything happen in this game? walk thru for some action? seems you wander around and little happens.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Just stumbled across this game and the first thing i noticed is that it has been in development for over a year and has just 7 pages on its thread........Am i right in assuming that even after all this time there is hardly any content as the version number also indicates ......so worth it or not ?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
mom tell me to speak with school director i go there speak with him he tell me to study with some Davis ??? tomorrow i speak with mom in kitchen she tell me to go to speak with school director and that i repeating over and over again !! and she tell me to go to her friend to help when i go there her daughter tell me to tell my mom that she come tomorrow !! nothing to do spin in some stupid circle !!!!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Setting aside any abandonment issues or generally slow updates, the biggest problem is...it feels empty. You spend so much time clicking around empty screens without anything to do, searching for short triggers to get a scene or conversation....that seems to lead nowhere. It doesn't help that a lot of stuff seems to be repeatable but not hinting at if there is anything more to a chain of events; no indicatioon if it does not lead further yet or if you simply didn't find another trigger or never got somewhere at the right time...

It would help immensely if there was:

1) A questlog or a list of tasks or whatever. Preferably with an indicator about completion, status and... oh joy maybe a hint or two on how to progress

2) Tooltips for the locations

3) more to do, even if it is just stat grinding or something, because after 10 minutes of nothing new everybody looses interest even if they haven't seen everything already

4) Sex. It's a pr0n game for Aphrodites sake! MC can't even fricking jerk off while peeping!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sandbox? So you can play male and female? And date/habe Sex with who I want? Now that’s looks promising and really amazing!
Characters look interesting too.
And it’s still wip!

Will test it :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Setting aside any abandonment issues or generally slow updates, the biggest problem is...it feels empty. You spend so much time clicking around empty screens without anything to do, searching for short triggers to get a scene or conversation....that seems to lead nowhere. It doesn't help that a lot of stuff seems to be repeatable but not hinting at if there is anything more to a chain of events; no indicatioon if it does not lead further yet or if you simply didn't find another trigger or never got somewhere at the right time...

It would help immensely if there was:

1) A questlog or a list of tasks or whatever. Preferably with an indicator about completion, status and... oh joy maybe a hint or two on how to progress

2) Tooltips for the locations

3) more to do, even if it is just stat grinding or something, because after 10 minutes of nothing new everybody looses interest even if they haven't seen everything already

4) Sex. It's a pr0n game for Aphrodites sake! MC can't even fricking jerk off while peeping!
So you can’t have Sex in this game till now???! WHAT

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i read the reviews.. sad. the characters and the women design really suits me and my taste. but no depth of character, many time filled with the same or nothing, not much communication from the dev and NO SEX scenes (and only playing as a male mc even its sandbox) is nothing i would really support and currently i am not interested in playing it. hope for some other direction.

better make a small game with interesting characters and let us choose which character we wanna play (if you compare it to sims and sandbox) than this current direction. so sad. :(

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game need to improve a lot !!! repeating scenes already done !!! mom tell me to go to school director every morning and to help her friend !!! done years ago but she tell me again and again and again !!! her friend want a book go to one person to another and when i find a book i just read don`t give her friend why ??? when i go to clothing store there is only seller but game always tell me my mom is here what to do ??? speak with her or leave !!! in one of 100 times mom is there want to try swimming suit but game jump outside and store is closed and i can`t see mom ??? is in this game any sex scene ??? or maybe he just touch someone when they sleeping ??? HINT ??? how to know what to do and where to go ????

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Game's been around for over a year but all I see in the changelog is "new characters"

Okay, can we do anything with these new characters?

How much content is there?

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes