VN Ren'Py Abandoned Town Affairs [v0.3.2 Bugfix] [Narz]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
There’s definitely an audience for curvaceous chubby women, the reason this developer has no support is the game is still rather barren. I’ll give the developer credit for not abandoning it, other supported developers have abandoned games over a shorter timespan.

But those updates are they even worth the download NO..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Annoying grindy shit with very mild "rewards"...by the time it could get interesting it will pass the 5 year development mark. Massive waste of time. Oh, and the navigation is horrible.

Last edited:

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
I like the renders and want to like the game. Sadly this sandbox is so empty. Dev needs to make some changes in order for this to be playable. Adjust the triggers for events, allow multiple things to be done in a day. How it is now you need to stick to one path basically to get any content. If thats the case might as well make it a VN. Would flow better and wouldn't have to run back home to the computer to see the next step in a characters route. At least give MC a phone or something so you can track whats next on the fly? I dunno. Honestly save your characters and maybe start over. You aren't that far into the game, so no huge loss. Good luck, hopefully this improves at some point so I can drop some support.

gyypsy

Feb 4, 2018
please tell me how to deal guy in tower guard beach
after the scene with the guy in tower no need to deal anything just move forward with the hint on the day i think wednesday evening talk to the mom in living room then follow the hint ( there is bug at the second photo shoot)

Reactions: cahyo095

gyypsy

Feb 4, 2018
Cindy scene 11 : deal with guy at beach guard tower ??? what to do ???
after the scene with the guy in tower no need to deal anything just move forward with the hint on the day i think wednesday evening talk to the mom in living room then follow the hint ( there is bug at the second photo shoot)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i know i am at that bug how to fix that ?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Bazookas! All the women look as if they are all from the same model. No thanks not wasting my time.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi. Does anybody have the walkthrough?
Is really annoying try to go forward only watching the laptop. Neither, the Monday noon´s scene or the scene at the bank in the manager office happens.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
The models look amazing! Which really makes me wanna play but going by the reviews this seems to be a bit of a con. Barely any progress, every update is so minor that there's barely any story update and quite buggy too (that is if the reviews are to be believed.) Is it worth playing this update or nah?
I'd say nah. Even if the dev fixed the bug in the mom route there still wouldn't really be anything here but a couple voyeur scenes and one scene where you masturbate and cum on a side character. This game's definitely in a better place than it was last update but it still needs a lot of work before it's worth spending time on imo. If the dev could get a monthly or bi-weekly release going it might be worth checking out in 2-3 months.

Reactions: TGH316

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Had to post this after only 2 minutes played, intro consistently uses "sad" in stead of "said". It a small typo, but is so blatently there cause it is said way to often in a conversation at the start.

PS: your principle isnt "sad" as in he is crying is eyes out, he was saying something, ie: "said" something. Just to clarify the diference for those who wish to know.

PPS: yes, i am also not perfect in english :D

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Guys i have a problem! 1587818810658.png

This is whta a get after dialog and MC mom went to take off her skirt! but i can't click on anything so i am stuck here. any one can help??

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes