VN Ren'Py Abandoned Town Affairs [v0.3.2 Bugfix] [Narz]

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
This is weird ! that this project has no patrons
Kelly's mom looks not bad and amusing) chubby cutie
View attachment 405162
There’s definitely an audience for curvaceous chubby women, the reason this developer has no support is the game is still rather barren. I’ll give the developer credit for not abandoning it, other supported developers have abandoned games over a shorter timespan.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
he made the fatal error of creating an empty sandbox then not filling it regular like..there is no compulsion to play or support it if there is no game there at all...just basically placeholders..

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
you need to unmark "abandoned" ;)

yes my fav milf is back!
0.3.2 Trailer is the latest update

Reactions: lf9naruto

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Town Affairs Version 0.3.2 Trailer by Narz - 211 Mb (V0.3.1 178.8 Mb)

Copied from SVSC:
What's new:
-Navigation rework so the game can be deployed to touchscreen devices for the android future release
-Character status and walkthrough on mc room laptop
-Manual animations, can be automated.
-New locations
-New characters

Reactions: lf9naruto

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Here go the links. The update isn't behind a paywall on his patreon

pc

mac

What's new:

-Navigation rework so the game can be deployed to touchscreen devices for the future android release

-Character status and walkthrough on mc room laptop

-Manual animations.

-New locations

-New characters

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I like MILFS in this game. Unfortunately, without a video, this game has small prospects. Video animation has already become a common way to attract increased attention to the game and improves the quality and level of the game itself. And this is good.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Milf + Big ass = I need beter eye glasses :love: (y)
Vaginal + Creampie + Pregnancy tags missing Dev read this :) Nice game

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
So this is the second time I am visiting the studio. Can't click on divider. If I click on my cousin the next part will be bugged and I will not be able to click anything.
Edit: Also can't progress with teacher. The office is empty on Thursday morning.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
So this is the second time I am visiting the studio. Can't click on divider. If I click on my cousin the next part will be bugged and I will not be able to click anything.
Edit: Also can't progress with teacher. The office is empty on Thursday morning.
I think the mom quest is bugged right here because i ran into the same problem. The teacher quest i could finish though

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
The models look amazing! Which really makes me wanna play but going by the reviews this seems to be a bit of a con. Barely any progress, every update is so minor that there's barely any story update and quite buggy too (that is if the reviews are to be believed.) Is it worth playing this update or nah?

Reactions: moi69 and JayX
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes