4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Futa & ball busting optional or not ??
If not, this is just a ......... and it is not for me

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.20] APK -

Reactions: jinjonkun

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Nothing gay about that.
OK- apologies in advance for a serious question. I am new in the ways of the world and very open and I don't judge.

If a female character has a penis dick (futa) and a male character gobbles it up- how is that not gay? (or LGBQTI)

Not judging- but isn't that a gay act? And shouldn't there be a label saying this game is not a purely straight game? (ie. gay)

Again long live the spectrum of human sexuality. Just trying to make sense of man/futa interactions. (woman/futa interactions are more hetero I think and therefore more understandable to me)

Thanks for any insight

Peace!

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
OK- apologies in advance for a serious question. I am new in the ways of the world and very open and I don't judge.

If a female character has a penis dick (futa) and a male character gobbles it up- how is that not gay? (or LGBQTI)

Not judging- but isn't that a gay act? And shouldn't there be a label saying this game is not a purely straight game? (ie. gay)

Again long live the spectrum of human sexuality. Just trying to make sense of man/futa interactions. (woman/futa interactions are more hetero I think and therefore more understandable to me)

Thanks for any insight

Peace!
If one doesn't mind futa but minds men, how does one describe him?

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
If one doesn't mind futa but minds men, how does one describe him?
I don't mind men- just not my thing. I think a man sucking a penis is a gay act- futa penis or not. I have no idea how do describe male/futa interactions and was looking for some insight. (like why it is not gay?)
Thanks.

Seriously, peace!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't mind men- just not my thing. I think a man sucking a penis is a gay act- futa penis or not. I have no idea how do describe male/futa interactions and was looking for some insight. (like why it is not gay?)
Thanks.

Seriously, peace!
It's gay, but for a woman, the opposite of howin real life if you fuck a trans identified woman they might look like a man but fucking them isn't technically gay because they're actually women

If women could actually have dicks irl it would obviously be more complicated and the sages of the east have decided that it is not gay if she has a pussy, half gay if she has balls and full gay if he has no pussy and is really a man. (i.e futa, full-package futa and newhalf/shemale)

I hope this helps

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Thanks.

Seriously, peace!
Because it has it's own tag, futa/trans. And so you really just did describe it, futa on male or futa sex if you want (I think most folks could work out the mechanics of that)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

Thanks for any insight

Peace!
I simply avoid that content, luckily most femdom games have that option, so everybody is happy. If you ask me personally, for me the concept of the female sex, requires biological female genitalia to be complete, and arousing.

Somewhat more controversial would be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I simply avoid that content, luckily most femdom games have that option, so everybody is happy. If you ask me personally, for me the concept of the female sex, requires biological female genitalia to be complete, and arousing.

Somewhat more controversial would be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuntboys are a thing and they are extremely extremely niche as gay, straight and bi men and women are not really attracted to such a thing.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
anyone know how to get the new scenes the foot job aint for me but i cant seem to find the other scenes anyone know? :)

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes