Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I am not able to access the menu in android. Tried swiping in all directions, from the edge of the screen and in the center of the screen, in both portrait and landscape mode.
Yeah I got it reported on discord... I will add a menu specific for android (Something close to the book actually so you can tap on it and it will brings you to the menu to save/load etc...)

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
This was ask similarly but not answered, is there any content after the devil scene yes or no? because I played like weeks in game and nothing is happening, just grind gold but no scenes and no locations and no story? is this where it ends? wished there was an indicator whether I am at end or not...

Reactions: LAKueiJin

hp3600

Oct 5, 2020
I don't know if this is a problem with my computer or Ren'Py, but I can't seem to start the game? Even when I execute as administrator nothing happens. Does anyone know of this kind of problem? Some other games do work, some don't. I can't really find a patern or anything.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right, this game is quite good in terms of animations and concept (especially loved Mewen, Bryanna and Asha) and I think I've reached the virtual end of the story. (there are supposed to be dungeons I can go to now to become stronger for the demon mistress/MC's new royal mistress and pretender to the throne, but there seem to be no dungeons and I can only keep farming) Some constructive criticism:

1. The writing is rough around the edges here and there. Nothing major but some of the erotic scenes, especially with the unnamed female characters, feel rushed as it is and could have more dialogue

2. As someone who is positively disgusted by futas or dicks used in any kind of dominant position, (this is one of the reasons why, even though I love femdom, I tend to stay away from plenty of Japanese games in this genre - too much focus on male/dick pleasuring) I found it very unsatisfying that some of the prettiest mistresses, like the Asian futa or the elf futa, are locked only beyond futa content. They also have begging and foot worship scenes, but in order to see them you have to first go do futa jobs! In fact, I played through the whole game once without even realizing there is also an Asian mistress (as I always avoid Futa content), until I saw another user complain that she's ugly on this thread! (which I completely disagree with but that's not the point) So, my suggestion would be making the foot worship scenes and begging scenes for the futa mistresses also available, obviously with some changes in the dialogue so that it fits the new circumstances, for those that never do futa jobs. I don't think this would be necessary for the ballbusting mistresses as that is a far less devisive kink, but I'd definitely say it's a good idea for the futas as many of us do not even know those characters exist and have foot worship scenes...

3. Maybe make it so at least at level 2 of manual worker you get more than one log of wood? This is a very minor complaint but it feels like you always have to spend a lot of energy on "chopping wood" - the game's economy is well balanced, even too easy after you level up as a farmer, so it's not any kind of bug - I just feel this is very repetitive and tedious after a while

In general it's a good game with a lot of promise, but I'm curious what you think mainly about the 2nd suggestion and whether that is a possibility. Cheers and all the best to you dev!

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I liked the game...I like you can suck the same futas several times and they acknowledge they have been with you before...

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
When is the next update?
I'm not a patron, but based on jinjonkun's patreon history he has just released an update for "The Prison 2" 5 days ago (I can't read the posts but I can see the titles) so presumably he's only getting started on Town of Femdom 0.3... I too would appreciate it if we could get some actual information about the next update (either from the dev or one of their patreon supporters) - it's a good game but this thread feels almost dead with how little activity there is on it these days!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I'm not a patron, but based on jinjonkun's patreon history he has just released an update for "The Prison 2" 5 days ago (I can't read the posts but I can see the titles) so presumably he's only getting started on Town of Femdom 0.3... I too would appreciate it if we could get some actual information about the next update (either from the dev or one of their patreon supporters) - it's a good game but this thread feels almost dead with how little activity there is on it these days!
I didnt notice that he is the same that made the prison,then this game is gonna rock.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
The game automatically drops me to the main menu after a certain time, the Princess never came the third time like before, the game kicked me to the main menu before that. Before that after awhile sleeping only replenished 50% of my energy, don't know if these are planned or bugs. I didn't used the old save.
Good day Aseratrix,

Sorry for only replying now but I was focused on The Prison 2 and I'm now back on ToF.

In fact the reason why you are getting back to the menu is because your house was no longer heated properly. That's why you only at first replenished only 50% of your energy and then "Died" due to the cold during the night.

I will try to make it more graphical so people will have a better understanding of what's happening.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes