Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
Hi all :)
Got a question regrading something that happens on day 40.
So spoilers ahead if you didn't reach that point yet...

On day 40, you have the option to save the princess before or after she drinks the potion.
Are their any consequences storywise to that decision?
(Beside scenes that happens that same day I mean)

Same question about the devil, are there any consequences to the storyline if you ask her to humiliate you?

Thank you

Last edited:

Rk420

Aug 12, 2017
I guess v0.30 of the game has been released for Patreon members

Last edited:

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
will you add the abilty to become more a femboy as i like the game but seeing this guy is kinda a turn off futa are hot tho

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
will you add the abilty to become more a femboy as i like the game but seeing this guy is kinda a turn off futa are hot tho
You can see that Heda is already making him wearing stuff so this might be possible. (With the inventory and enough level, Heda will give you an outfit to wear in this version and only if you wear it, you will have a new option when talking to her) Which mean there is now the possibility to add options/choices depending of the things you are wearing etc... That could include femboy and I'm not against that.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Can I play beyond day 50, 60 etc. and save without missing new content in future updates? Can you make it so it will trigger in the next X0 instead of hardcoded 50, 60 etc.?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
jinjonkun Will you come back to Clicker X fantasy? The game has potential and some players think you mgiht have forgotten about it.
I have unfortunately deleted the project while ago so it wouldn't be possible anymore even if I would like :/

Can I play beyond day 50, 60 etc. and save without missing new content in future updates? Can you make it so it will trigger in the next X0 instead of hardcoded 50, 60 etc.?
I cannot promise but that's usually what I try to do from now.

Very bad game. Disappointed
Can you maybe explain why you are disappointed ? What kind of things you expected ?

Yeah, sure... femdom of course is about sucking dicks to transexuals... :FacePalm:
Futa is not exactly transexuals from my point of view as they are 'female' with a dick :rolleyes: but most of the content is femdom only and I didn't want to say that but if you got Futa content it's because you choose that option (It's optional) :whistle:

Reactions: Mister_M

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Are their any stat triggers for the new scenes? Not seeing some and wondering if it's stat related.
Edit: NM just got it. I guess it's that relationship stat thats hidden? I see the message when I work for pay. BTW it doesn't mention relationship increase when you work for free. So no stat gain there? DItto for the new work? Would be a bit odd as it's a gift (I do see you gain a fuck stat).
Also no money working with the new clothing. So working the old way I get 5 gold and relationship upgrade. Working half naked I don't get money, just upgrade. That's also bit weird, thought it would be more money (or some other benefit).

Nice addition still, makes Heda a change from the other women for some variety. Always nice.

Also, can you return flowers to Mewen? Picked all of them but still says I have to pick them. Still waiting for content maybe? Using old save also.

Cute goblins btw :), looking forward to that new branch!
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Since there's futa options does that mean there will be scenes where the Mc is on the receiving end ?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes