Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Im not a big fan of futa on male,jinjonkun they dont really fit in a femdom game,i get it that the scenes that already are in the game shouldnt be changed but in the future why not replace those with just pegging with a strap on.
First line of this game's Description:
The game takes place in a medieval fantasy world.
Futanari are mystical/fantasy females with some form of male genitalia. They just skip the pegging need and get straight to the point on their own.

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
Im not a big fan of futa on male,jinjonkun they dont really fit in a femdom game,i get it that the scenes that already are in the game shouldnt be changed but in the future why not replace those with just pegging with a strap on.
Dude just let Jinjonkun make the game he envisioned. You can clearly see that there quite a few people here who enjoy futadom, and it seem like you want to take that away from them simply because you don't have that fetish. All the futa scenes I came across in this game so far are optional, so idk why you're making a big deal out of it tbh. Anyway, if you don't like the occasional and completely optional futa scenes in this game, you can simply walk away. No one is forcing you to play this game buddy.

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
How i get Bryanna scenes?
I being submissive to her and always giver her money but i dont get any scenes.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
How i get Bryanna scenes?
I being submissive to her and always giver her money but i dont get any scenes.
Had the same experience... very realistic approach :D
Also new (I think) that you can now go to the tavern in town. There are 4 persons (3 women 1 man) you can have short dialogescenes with, but that seems to be all for now.
Also I'm having problems opening the inventory and fighting the goblins. The game crashes in both instances.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The hunting of female enemies feels a bit off-sync with the rest of the story for me.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I agree that futa are not females and futadom is not femdom, but as long as its entirely optional, I'm fine with it. We have to learn to live and let live. If the dev likes futadom, there is nothing you or I can do about it. Plus the femdom parts are themselves quite nice. Of course I would have liked if the cunnilingus was not restricted to an exchange for a grain, while blowjobs [which is totally not gay] with futas have several scenes, but I take what I can get. I will only complain if a game which features no actual domming females and only futadom would claim to be femdom. But here that is not the case.

I am more concerned with the inclusion of the battle mechanics which seems to reward us for defeating female monstergirls, which is completely non-intuitive in a femdom setting.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I agree that futa are not females and futadom is not femdom, but as long as its entirely optional, I'm fine with it. We have to learn to live and let live. If the dev likes futadom, there is nothing you or I can do about it. Plus the femdom parts are themselves quite nice. Of course I would have liked if the cunnilingus was not restricted to an exchange for a grain, while blowjobs [which is totally not gay] with futas have several scenes, but I take what I can get. I will only complain if a game which features no actual domming females and only futadom would claim to be femdom. But here that is not the case.

I am more concerned with the inclusion of the battle mechanics which seems to reward us for defeating female monstergirls, which is completely non-intuitive in a femdom setting.
There is no problem with the battles. If you want scenes with oksana (and in the case of the first scene, Yennefer), defeat them. You get scenes with the goblin girls if you lose too. There are rewards both ways and the best part is you can both win and lose without having to choose only one. It's a win-win. Just lose whenever you want to. No problem with that. The counter of defeating goblin girls will not reset until you get a scene with Oksana.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes