Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
is there at least some gentle femdom or is it all those hardcore nasty femdom that wants to peg u and humiliate u?
Heda is fairly mild and loving (albeit in a predatory, possessive way), but that's it. Everybody else is either hardcore, or extremely hardcore.

Jan 13, 2018
When I try to access inventory I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/inventory/inventory_screen.rpy", line 177, in <module>
File "game/inventory/inventory_screen.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/inventory/inventory_screen.rpy", line 34, in execute
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'playerxp'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 149, in script call
File "inventory/inventory_screen.rpyc", line 177, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 1012, in _label
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

tontoman

May 4, 2017
When I try to access inventory I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Yeah happened to me on an old save also. Starting a new game will fix it when you get it again.
Here's a save if you don't want to start again, think it's just before the new stuff. Have to do a bit of grinding still to get the inventory active still.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah happened to me on an old save also. Starting a new game will fix it when you get it again.
Here's a save if you don't want to start again, think it's just before the new stuff. Have to do a bit of grinding still to get the inventory active still.
Thank you for helping tontoman

is there at least some gentle femdom or is it all those hardcore nasty femdom that wants to peg u and humiliate u?
I thought I was doing soft femdom.. :ROFLMAO: I should think about adding some lighter content

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018

I thought I was doing soft femdom.. :ROFLMAO: I should think about adding some lighter content
sir there is a huge difference between gentle femdom and hardcore femdom
dominating romance/love type and just wants to bang u, make u submit, humiliation, hardcore type
marriage and one night stand completely different ^^

Reactions: Konstantinus
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the save

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

You are definitely leaning towards the softer side with a lot of characters like Heda, Oskana and the one that sells the seeds in the market. Hell even, the madwoman in the jungle and the goblins women. I personally would love some harder content like with the princess and the futa moonelf. So, I guess that balances the "demand". Best to just keep on doing what you like. Everyone will have something to say. If you listen to everyone, you might not enjoy what ends up happening.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Oh no, if it gets gentler than it already is, it becomes ultra meh.
Lucky with multiple characters, can do a mix of everything between different npcs. Heda is easily the softest right now in context as well as actions. Sure you've got a backless outfit, but at least she's complementary about the ass she's viewing :ROFLMAO:. Which makes a difference in the dom dynamics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You are definitely leaning towards the softer side with a lot of characters like Heda, Oskana and the one that sells the seeds in the market. Hell even, the madwoman in the jungle and the goblins women. I personally would love some harder content like with the princess and the futa moonelf. So, I guess that balances the "demand". Best to just keep on doing what you like. Everyone will have something to say. If you listen to everyone, you might not enjoy what ends up happening.
Yeah the Princess is the only one with a bit more spice to it for me, but I wouldn't class even that hardcore. I mean she didn't kick, whip the MC, nor did she made the MC her toilet, etc, etc. Some people haven't seen actual hardcore femdom I wager. I don't know what the futas do tho, because I mostly avoid them.

Reactions: Mister_M

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah the Princess is the only one with a bit more spice to it for me, but I wouldn't class even that hardcore. I mean she didn't kick, whip the MC, nor did she made the MC her toilet, etc, etc. Some people haven't seen actual hardcore femdom I wager. I don't know what the futas do tho, because I mostly avoid them.
She did piss in the MC. I may be wrong but I don't remember any of the futas even having anal. Only blowjobs.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Well, there is such a scene, but to get it you need to eat other mens cum from her (after the moment of violence by her bodyguard) so, in my opinion, it's not worth it, the price is too high ((
Yeah, I confess, That part is a bit hardcore :whistle:

• Haha

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah, I confess, That part is a bit hardcore :whistle:
I wouldn't say it's definitely hardcore, it's more about subjective, depending on the preferences of a particular person... Maybe for those who love gay and bi themes, on the contrary like it. It's just that this is not my theme and personally for me it would be the same even in the case of futa

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes