Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There is no problem with the battles. If you want scenes with oksana (and in the case of the first scene, Yennefer), defeat them. You get scenes with the goblin girls if you lose too. There are rewards both ways and the best part is you can both win and lose without having to choose only one. It's a win-win. Just lose whenever you want to. No problem with that. The counter of defeating goblin girls will not reset until you get a scene with Oksana.
I still don't get it, but let this be the worse thing, and I'll survive.

It was so underwhelming when I got to the city to be greeted by a female who sends me to defeat females. I mean it could be cool if for example you could win the battles via submission like in Mistresses of the Forest, and gain submissive points or something, but apart from advancing the story I get no satisfaction from fighting them, and if you lose, you don't get to advance the story. Its a minor gripe tho.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I still don't get it, but let this be the worse thing, and I'll survive.
In the case of my MC, Bryanna told him to go earn money as an adventurer (work available in town). We got to town and Oksana wants the MC to prove themselves. Think of it this way, you are earning money just to give it to Bryanna. You can win fights in femdom games too. As long as we don't have any maledom scenes for winning, it's all good. In games like TOT, Domina, Katalist you get to the next domina once you finally beat them. There's nothing wrong with that.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Had the same experience... very realistic approach :D
Also new (I think) that you can now go to the tavern in town. There are 4 persons (3 women 1 man) you can have short dialogescenes with, but that seems to be all for now.
Also I'm having problems opening the inventory and fighting the goblins. The game crashes in both instances.
Seems like old saves not compatible, I had same error. Started a new game and inventory opens fine.

Reactions: Parrbapp

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In the case of my MC, Bryanna told him to go earn money as an adventurer (work available in town). We got to town and Oksana wants the MC to prove themselves. Think of it this way, you are earning money just to give it to Bryanna. You can win fights in femdom games too. As long as we don't have any maledom scenes for winning, it's all good. In games like TOT, Domina, Katalist you get to the next domina once you finally beat them. There's nothing wrong with that.
Sure, there is nothing wrong with that, but nothing particularly enticing either. I always found combat mechanics ill suited for femdom purposes without a few tricks. In Domina you defeat them, but not annihilate them and you at least suffer a lot until you get there, not my favorite thing tho either. The only combat mechanics I truly enjoyed was in Mistresses of the Forest, where you can "defeat" them by submitting, and the more you submit, the more sub fetishes you acquire, that was so ingenious and intuitive, that it raised the bar quite high for me when it comes to combat in femdom games.

In any case, I just don't like the idea of combat, there are so many ways to make scenes and progression, it seems like a cheap way to advance a story, but as I said, its not a major gripe, its a small disappointment. And I can deal with small disappointments, including the fact that the futas have more scenes than the females in the village market, not to mention there are more of them than plain old garden variety females.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Had the same experience... very realistic approach :D
Also new (I think) that you can now go to the tavern in town. There are 4 persons (3 women 1 man) you can have short dialogescenes with, but that seems to be all for now.
Also I'm having problems opening the inventory and fighting the goblins. The game crashes in both instances.
old saves wont work, you need to start new game sorry. For Brynna max her relationship then she will give you some clothes wear them and spam her scenes and you will unlock 1 new secret scene

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
how to open inventory?
if you are using old version, you have to start new and then just talk to Brynna max her relationship and she will let you use inventory after that inventory stays above the screen next to the book

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Sure, there is nothing wrong with that, but nothing particularly enticing either. I always found combat mechanics ill suited for femdom purposes without a few tricks. In Domina you defeat them, but not annihilate them and you at least suffer a lot until you get there, not my favorite thing tho either. The only combat mechanics I truly enjoyed was in Mistresses of the Forest, where you can "defeat" them by submitting, and the more you submit, the more sub fetishes you acquire, that was so ingenious and intuitive, that it raised the bar quite high for me when it comes to combat in femdom games.

In any case, I just don't like the idea of combat, there are so many ways to make scenes and progression, it seems like a cheap way to advance a story, but as I said, its not a major gripe, its a small disappointment. And I can deal with small disappointments, including the fact that the futas have more scenes than the females in the village market, not to mention there are more of them than plain old garden variety females.
Funny, Spankytown had a similar mechanic. If you won, you'd get the stats you were looking for. If you lost you got rid of negative stats that where hurting your 'combat' rolls. Which was clever in a way as it meant you probably were going to lose at the start, but after multiple losses you lose less due to better rolls. So you got to see the scenes, and get to win/lose naturally.

Having to pick whether to win or lose in any combat or contest I always find annoying. Ideally it should be integrated so both have a point. As it's not like we're playing an RPG where you're actually dying heh.

So in this case as medieval combat fits the setting, have something where if you win you get loots and rep like you do now. But losing you get that loss scene and like Mistress of the Forest or Spankytown you get some stat change. Either to existing stats that unlock content now (sex skills), or even new ones where people recognize your success (or lack of heh) fighting goblins for new content.

And then make the combat more difficult or varied so you don't have to pick to win or lose, because picking the outcome defeats any combat or contest scenes purpose. It's what bugs me the most. Otherwise combat can serve the purpose of randomizing the daily routine and path in these games.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So... How do I find Bryanna scenes? I gave her more than 2000 coins already and nothing changes...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Can you tell what happens when you give her coin? Does she make you kneel?
No, she just takes them, says that "we" need to work more and MC wonders why did he even saved her and it ends after she says that she's happy that he understands her.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Again? I started new game 2-3 updates ago :/
Or do you have a save before the part where bryanna's carriage arrive for the final time? If you don't want to start over, you could load a save that is just before Bryanna's carriage arrives for the final time (when they try to murder her)

Reactions: jinjonkun

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Or do you have a save before the part where bryanna's carriage arrive for the final time? If you don't want to start over, you could load a save that is just before Bryanna's carriage arrives for the final time (when they try to murder her)
My earliest save is when MC and Bryanna go to home after killing the guards (just before the demoness scene). I'll check if it works in a moment. Edit: it doesn't :) Anyway, thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous100

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Can you tell what happens when you give her coin? Does she make you kneel?
I got a scene where you kneel down. Bit of foot worshipping. Did it on the first 100 gold.

I started a NEW game though, to solve my inventory crashing when using an old save. Also went sub with her and didn't let her drink the potion when she needed to be rescued.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
I got a scene where you kneel down. Bit of foot worshipping. Did it on the first 100 gold.

I started a NEW game though, to solve my inventory crashing when using an old save. Also went sub with her and didn't let her drink the potion when she needed to be rescued.
I need your save just before the bryanna scene plz. Not finna start a new game

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
is there at least some gentle femdom or is it all those hardcore nasty femdom that wants to peg u and humiliate u?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes