Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Since there's futa options does that mean there will be scenes where the Mc is on the receiving end ?

so far no, but I think, since the underlying theme of the game is femdom, that eventually the MC will have the choice to be on the receiving end. That said, I think all futa content will be optional, so maybe you might get the option to avoid it if you decide to indulge in other femdom stuff.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
so far no, but I think, since the underlying theme of the game is femdom, that eventually the MC will have the choice to be on the receiving end. That said, I think all futa content will be optional, so maybe you might get the option to avoid it if you decide to indulge in other femdom stuff.
Futa on male is a huge turnoff,it isnt femdom and doesnt fit in with it either,putting it as optional wont help that much since most wont watch them and make the updates last longer.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Futa on male is a huge turnoff,it isnt femdom and doesnt fit in with it either,putting it as optional wont help that much since most wont watch them and make the updates last longer.
I mean, I don't really like foot fetish, and the dev adding foot fetish stuff will be, at least for me, a waste of their time, since I wont watch it unless is mandatory, but you don't see me complaining ;) , lets leave the dev do whatever they like.

Jun 28, 2020
Can't open it for some reason and I'm not super proficient with Macs to diagnose the problem. I don't think it's a problem with this game specifically though since another game gave me the same issue. But basically if I try to open it, it says that the application can't be opened -- and gives me no explanation why. Tried to force open it, thinking it was an unidentified developer thing, but no dice. Looks fun though.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Can't open it for some reason and I'm not super proficient with Macs to diagnose the problem. I don't think it's a problem with this game specifically though since another game gave me the same issue. But basically if I try to open it, it says that the application can't be opened -- and gives me no explanation why. Tried to force open it, thinking it was an unidentified developer thing, but no dice. Looks fun though.
Please try with this version :

Reactions: SubspaceEmissary

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the update! I am a bit afraid that the issue I had is still there, but I'll let you know if it is. I don't know if you remember me telling you about the issue I had, I even sent you some save files you asked. I would really appreciate it if you'd respond regarding it, even if the answer is that you haven't found the issue. I haven't tried the new update as I am writing this, so the problem - hopefully - its not there anymore.

As long as fetishes are optional I see no problem whatsoever, let people have their cake! Yeah, I completely agree that futadom is not femdom [and I don't like it either], but as long as you don't have to engage with them, there is no harm done, same goes for any other fetish you may not like. It is possible the dev likes both futadom and femdom, therefore the increased dev time is a moot point, it would only hold if the dev was not into futadom, but would still try to put it in. I don't think the latter is the case.

Last edited:

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the update! I am a bit afraid that the issue I had is still there, but I'll let you know if it is. I don't know if you remember me telling you about the issue I had, I even sent you some save files you asked. I would really appreciate it if you'd respond regarding it, even if the answer is that you haven't found the issue. I haven't tried the new update as I am writing this, so the problem - hopefully - its not there anymore.

As long as fetishes are optional I see no problem whatsoever, let people have their cake! Yeah, I completely agree that futadom is not femdom [and I don't like it either], but as long as you don't have to engage with them, there is no harm done, same goes for any other fetish you may not like. It is possible the dev likes both futadom and femdom, therefore the increased dev time is a moot point, it would only hold if the dev was not into futadom, but would still try to put it in. I don't think the latter is the case.
Hello Aseratrix,

I did verify and found the reason of the problem (Which wasn't a problem) If I remember properly, your "Farm Heat" were too low so when it reached 0, you were dead from the cold and that's why it returned to the menu.

That's also why I added new visuals/renders for people to identify more easily what's going on. To solve your problem, you should get some wood logs.

Personally, I'm not into futa's but I just wanted to offer a large options of kinky stuff to people. It's like Femdom City, it's called like that but you have also Futa stuff and much more (I didn't play it for a long time so there is probably other things) but I try to make the maximum of choices optional. (Which is not always an easy task :) )

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Hello Aseratrix,

I did verify and found the reason of the problem (Which wasn't a problem) If I remember properly, your "Farm Heat" were too low so when it reached 0, you were dead from the cold and that's why it returned to the menu.

That's also why I added new visuals/renders for people to identify more easily what's going on. To solve your problem, you should get some wood logs.

Personally, I'm not into futa's but I just wanted to offer a large options of kinky stuff to people. It's like Femdom City, it's called like that but you have also Futa stuff and much more (I didn't play it for a long time so there is probably other things) but I try to make the maximum of choices optional. (Which is not always an easy task :) )
as a futa enjoyer myself I appreciate your efforts :giggle:

Reactions: Dremo and jinjonkun
Jan 11, 2019
I hope future updates there will be a cuckolding scene for bryanna where the mc has to work his ass off while bryanna is enjoying herself with her bulls

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Does that mean that you abandoned it? You could come back to it in the future or give it to someone else to sort out.
No, it means that to he no longer has the means to create another version, or make any changes to what is already there. To come back to it, he would have to recreate everything about it from scratch first.

On that note, dear Jinjonkun, I hope you have your current projects on source control.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
No, it means that to he no longer has the means to create another version, or make any changes to what is already there. To come back to it, he would have to recreate everything about it from scratch first.

On that note, dear Jinjonkun, I hope you have your current projects on source control.
That's resuming exactly what I wanted to say, Thanks :)

Nevermind, I have it in control. I deleted the source of the other one on purpose so don't worry.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Is this a game in which we fight domme evil women ? Or do we submit to them no matter what happens ? ^^

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes