Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The new scenes in version 0.34 with Bryanna can be triggered when you sleep (20% chance) but if you can't get the scenes from version 0.31 when you give her money, this is really weird... Can you please share your save with me so I can have a look ?

Thank you
Sure thing - here's the latest save, where I brought MC right in front of the house for convenience. No matter how many times I give her money, the game still won't play the scenes. (and mind you, this is after I replayed in 0.31 from the decision where you save Bryanna from Donovan, as I also had an old 0.25 save in which the scenes wouldn't work) Thanks for taking a look at it - it's much appreciated! :)

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Sure thing - here's the latest save, where I brought MC right in front of the house for convenience. No matter how many times I give her money, the game still won't play the scenes. (and mind you, this is after I replayed in 0.31 from the decision where you save Bryanna from Donovan, as I also had an old 0.25 save in which the scenes wouldn't work) Thanks for taking a look at it - it's much appreciated! :)
I found the reason. It's because indeed you called her mistress at first but didn't submit the second time. But you maybe did that because you didn't want to get the feet scene. Anyway, this is the reason. If you want to try again (Just choose the first option during the second event)

I just did modifications that will come up still in 0.34 :

Arriving at day 40, When you will see the carriage, if you didn't kneel during the second event, you will not become her slave and you will get this sentence:

"You suffered the consequences and persisted in not bowing down the next time but she still forced you to obey her whims but not enough to make you her slave."

I made an exception. Only if you called her mistress at first and then decided to not submit, you will get a choice confirmation like that:
"But perhaps deep down you are still hesitant... Calling her mistress and then refusing to obey her..."
Choice
"Would you like to become [Bryanna]'s slave or not ?"

"Yes, I would like to submit to her and become her slave..."
"You finally feel inwardly like you need to submit to [Bryanna]... To become her slave..."

"No, I was hesitant at first but I didn't kneel for not becoming a slave!"
"You keep a cool head and decide to remain a free man"

Hope this will be enough to avoid that kind of situation again :)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I found the reason. It's because indeed you called her mistress at first but didn't submit the second time. But you maybe did that because you didn't want to get the feet scene. Anyway, this is the reason. If you want to try again (Just choose the first option during the second event)

I just did modifications that will come up still in 0.34 :

Arriving at day 40, When you will see the carriage, if you didn't kneel during the second event, you will not become her slave and you will get this sentence:

"You suffered the consequences and persisted in not bowing down the next time but she still forced you to obey her whims but not enough to make you her slave."

I made an exception. Only if you called her mistress at first and then decided to not submit, you will get a choice confirmation like that:
"But perhaps deep down you are still hesitant... Calling her mistress and then refusing to obey her..."
Choice
"Would you like to become [Bryanna]'s slave or not ?"

"Yes, I would like to submit to her and become her slave..."
"You finally feel inwardly like you need to submit to [Bryanna]... To become her slave..."

"No, I was hesitant at first but I didn't kneel for not becoming a slave!"
"You keep a cool head and decide to remain a free man"

Hope this will be enough to avoid that kind of situation again :)
Oh I see - I actually remembered I submitted to her on all accounts, but it's possible I tried to roleplay a MC that put up more resistance at first. (I always play submissive MCs, I actually really like feet and I do remember a hot foot worship scene with Bryanna, but maybe it was on a different save as I started the game a long time ago - thanks a lot for checking! :)) So, given that the time when I didn't submit to her was on her 2nd visit, what I'd have to do to become her slave would be to return to a save before day 20 and make sure I submit every time, correct? I think I may still have 1 or 2 old saves around that period, so I'll try that. (or if not I suppose I'll start a new playthrough)

Thank you once more and have a great day dev!

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW and jinjonkun

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I'm curious as to what you want the end state of this game to be. Is it fighting? Is it story? Is it income management? I like the game but I feel like its got random ingredients just sprinkled around everywhere

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I was getting the same... ended up restarting a clean save, happy to report it worked, I can use the inventory now.
Yeah... I did a lot of modifications and a new game is I guess needed

Ballbusting still unavoidable ?? What a ....!!
Yeah... I kinda forgot :rolleyes: Will add it in the next update so you can skip the first part with Amber

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
How i get the witch scenes?
You can unlock Mewen place by doing the beggar job from Day 30. She is a night elf living somewhere in the Forest. You will have the opportunity to meet her and become somehow useful to her.

Dirtyydeed

Aug 8, 2020
I dont actually get what to do in this game exept for going in town doing some random stuff or begging and maintaining farm. how to proceed in this game

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes