Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !

Just question : I can't seem to be able to increase the cum eating stat. What event can increase that? the futa things don't work, nor the futa scenes with the dark elf. Did I miss a NPC?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Good game, but I found a couple bugs with 0.34:

1) I keep getting "An exception has occurred" screen when I try to access inventory.
2) Can't get any scenes with Bryanna, no matter how much $ I give her. Am I missing something?
3) I gathered all of the plants for Mewan but I can't give them to her. They also don't re-spawn, field remains empty.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Good game, but I found a couple bugs with 0.34:

1) I keep getting "An exception has occurred" screen when I try to access inventory.
2) Can't get any scenes with Bryanna, no matter how much $ I give her. Am I missing something?
3) I gathered all of the plants for Mewan but I can't give them to her. They also don't re-spawn, field remains empty.
Do a fresh start. The update certainly gives the inventory error. So wouldn't be surprised if it's giving you the other two also.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
This doesn't look like the kind of game to have NTR but just in case - if the MC meets a kind girl in the future, will NTR be absent or avoidable?

nco

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know why the percentage of the farm and the animals goes down even though I am fixing it every day?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Do a fresh start. The update certainly gives the inventory error. So wouldn't be surprised if it's giving you the other two also.
Thanks, from what I've read here on this thread it sounds like most of the bugs can be squashed by starting a new game. Maybe I'll try it later, right now I just don't feel like starting over LoL

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This is one of those games that are brilliant when finished but lacking when still unfinished.For all we know things could really change by the time its finished,plus i dont like the uncertain athomosphere in unfinished games combined with you just starting to get immersed in the universe and then "PLACE HOLDER" pops up.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
This is one of those games that are brilliant when finished but lacking when still unfinished.For all we know things could really change by the time its finished,plus i dont like the uncertain athomosphere in unfinished games combined with you just starting to get immersed in the universe and then "PLACE HOLDER" pops up.
Then just wait till it's finished. No one's forcing you to play it.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes