Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Saying it's a joke and then saying it's your opinion, that's quite contradictory. Are you saying your opinion is a joke? Because that's what you sound like with that statement.
Are you an idiot? I said the joke above that was directed to Leonelli,you are just pulling an strawman and failing too. Second part was saying the game isnt ready to be played.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Are you an idiot? I said the joke above that was directed to Leonelli,you are just pulling an strawman and failing too. Second part was saying the game isnt ready to be played.
Then you need to make it clear when writing a reply. You quoting what I said about not being forced to play to say to both of the topics is just vague. You are the one that's making things vague and calling people idiots.

tljd1997

Jun 4, 2017
i have tried everything i could think of to discover the goblin camp, but i can't figure it out, i have even started a new game????

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I searched the images with a third party extractor and I didn't find any new events with the goblin girls lol.
You must have messed up somewhere then as they are there lol.

Do Oskana's kill goblin quest twice until you get both the cutscenes, then go to the goblins.
Thanks for that. Maybe I missed it but really sounded like the quest was done the first time you killed enough of them.

How do you get Heda to give you the gift outfit?
Like all the 'services' you do, keep doing it. Maybe throw in a freebee a few times. Work with her enough times and she'll give you the gift.

Last edited:

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
when i try to open inventory it gives renpy error on new version! my save file was from 0.3

Nov 13, 2020
For those people still having trouble triggering the goblins camp, you need to party with the girl at the town twice after defeating the goblins.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Does someone have a save file for the game when you get to the Town and start the goblin hunts?

I'd rather not have to replay the beginning all over (it's a little too grindy)

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Kinda wish the dev or whoever leaks the updates can give a save file to save us from having to grind the hell out just to get only some new scenes that may or may not be worth viewing.

vladeros

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, I've unblocked the goblin camp.
If you have the new version of the game but cannot proceed it's probably because there is existing old saves of old version which provok error.

You have to overwrite all the old save to get rid of the error and proceed. But yes that doesn't change the fact you have to start from the beginning a new save.

rahulmister60

Jul 1, 2021
I started a new game for this version and I'm still getting an error when i open the inventory. Someone please help.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Does the mac version still work? I remember playing forever ago, but now when I try to launch the new version it says, "The application “TOFAReluctantHero” can’t be opened."

Reactions: Dudefox
Jul 16, 2021
I read that at early builds you could only have futa OR ballbusting, can you choose to have both jobs available now or is it still only one?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes