3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Town of Magic

Overview:
Welcome to Town of Magic, the sandbox adventure game about Celica, a young mage, and her magical and erotic adventures in the magical town of Agranor.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-05-02
Developer: Deimus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.002
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux (v0.68.003): - - - -
Mac (v0.68.003): - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
- Less Grinding Mod - Walkthrough

sharpys thanks for the links

demo.gif Town_of_Magic.jpg Town_of_Magic1.jpg Town_of_Magic4.jpg Town_of_Magic6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Very promising so far.

The game does have lewd stuff, but in order to get all sexual with slime or anything else, at least that's what I think, you're going to need Allure(you get the allure boosting bracelet from witch Selene, who lost her key somewhere at plaza).
It also seems, that Celica(protagonist) can restore your health by letting the opponent have sex with her.
I haven't encountered anything other than slimes so far, but has to be at least one more opponent.

Great stuff, thanks for upload.

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Very similar to the old Sega games. I understand that bit retro action games are popular. But maybe you should make this game on RPG-games. There, the engine is more adapted to this genre. But in General it looks good!
Thank you! :)

Reactions: jbc69 and Alkasal

bongon

May 5, 2019
Off to a good start. I like how user friendly the HUD is and easy it is to understand what to do in the game.
The sprite work is not too bad either, I like the character designs as well as how the town looks, highlighting places you can go to helps out a lot too.
There's really not much to complain about but if possible I would prefer if there some changes. Instead of meeting the witch by chance or by night (I don't know which of the two is how I met her), maybe have an exclamation point or question mark icon on areas that have events you can see so that you don't have to go around randomly all over and use up your energy unnecessarily. I would also like it if you were able to easily pass time or choose to go to bed to advance to the next day whenever you wanted. Maybe also add in a feature that lets you rest for a bit to recover some more energy to do more in the day later.
Overall this seems like its going to be a nice game later down the road so I am looking forward to it. Good luck!

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I like what I'm seeing, hope the dev goes well and we get more content :3

Nov 13, 2017
Very promising so far.

The game does have lewd stuff, but in order to get all sexual with slime or anything else, at least that's what I think, you're going to need Allure(you get the allure boosting bracelet from witch Selene, who lost her key somewhere at plaza).
It also seems, that Celica(protagonist) can restore your health by letting the opponent have sex with her.
I haven't encountered anything other than slimes so far, but has to be at least one more opponent.

Great stuff, thanks for upload.
dude, how do you get anything, ANYTHING at all to happen? so far I've gotten the gear that ever so slightly increases your allure, but that seems to do jack shite! I'm just here fighting the same enemy, using the same spell, over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER AGAIN WITH NO END IN SIGHT! i wanna like this game, but idk know what I'm doing wrong even.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
dude, how do you get anything, ANYTHING at all to happen? so far I've gotten the gear that ever so slightly increases your allure, but that seems to do jack shite! I'm just here fighting the same enemy, using the same spell, over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER AGAIN WITH NO END IN SIGHT! i wanna like this game, but idk know what I'm doing wrong even.
I'll be honest with you, it takes some time to achieve even the slime scene and I haven't played further to see if there is anything else.
Basically, from what I can tell, as soon as you equip the trinket, that boosts allure attribute, all you have to do is just waste health during fight and hope for the best. That's about it.
You have to keep in mind, that not only you're playing from the start, but it's also an incomplete game, that might require some balancing.
The best approach to majority games like this one is to not be horny, if you can't control yourself in that state, otherwise you're going to get mad.
Edit.
Untitled.png
Here, it took me three-four save reloads and I've made roughly 40 actions overall. Holding CTRL speeds things up a bit.
It's an rng thing, can't do much about it. Unless I am missing something.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
I'll be honest with you, it takes some time to achieve even the slime scene and I haven't played further to see if there is anything else.
Basically, from what I can tell, as soon as you equip the trinket, that boosts allure attribute, all you have to do is just waste health during fight and hope for the best. That's about it.
You have to keep in mind, that not only you're playing from the start, but it's also an incomplete game, that might require some balancing.
The best approach to majority games like this one is to not be horny, if you can't control yourself in that state, otherwise you're going to get mad.
lol, I'm not even horny, I just play lewd games for entertainment. I've tried some games like this, but there's just so much wrong with this game. Leveling does next to nothing outside of increased health, you still take roughly the same amount of casts with the same spell to defeat a starting mob, which grueling and boring my mind out. Can't even make more potions to sell and make money faster because the "potion shop" doesn't restock bottles for some reason, and the potion you do make sells for a measly 4 gold. And to top it all off, you can't even reorganize your inventory, leading to accidental potion use a lot since I essentially spam the left click button for every "fight". Ok, whatever, it's in beta, I save up the 96 gold to buy the spirit amulet, and it doesn't do anything. -_- This game is a huge test of patience for essentially no payoff, and I gotta say, my first impressions are tainted now. Still, good luck to the dev tho, cuz god knows I'm can't even do what he does.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Cool game but slow paced. It could be great with more enemies and more interaction in town.Lovely artstyle, reminds me Hnyarly's Sex Realm.

Reactions: aaaa2345678

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
lol, I'm not even horny, I just play lewd games for entertainment. I've tried some games like this, but there's just so much wrong with this game. Leveling does next to nothing outside of increased health, you still take roughly the same amount of casts with the same spell to defeat a starting mob, which grueling and boring my mind out. Can't even make more potions to sell and make money faster because the "potion shop" doesn't restock bottles for some reason, and the potion you do make sells for a measly 4 gold. And to top it all off, you can't even reorganize your inventory, leading to accidental potion use a lot since I essentially spam the left click button for every "fight". Ok, whatever, it's in beta, I save up the 96 gold to buy the spirit amulet, and it doesn't do anything. -_- This game is a huge test of patience for essentially no payoff, and I gotta say, my first impressions are tainted now. Still, good luck to the dev tho, cuz god knows I'm can't even do what he does.
My way of fun includes cheating here and there and I'm usually a very patient person, so I do not experience those issues.
I firmly stand against challenge in lewd games and I especially hate twats, who are trying to implement anti-cheat systems.

But crap aside, at current stage, the game is only worth playing to make a decision about either put it on watch and support developer.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Newer version is available in official site.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes