• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
I'm in same question. I really got to like it. There wasnt a long time something simple and yet interesting. ( But it is just me ). Damn I like this one to much cant wait for update :3

Last edited:

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
Just use save editor and cheat engine. With save editor you can bost gaing exp and with cheat editor speed up time

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Hope they update the thread soon, I am curious about the new slime animations.
Minor edit: maybe add Bestiality tag? Since the mc can 'interact' with slimes, bees, and such.

Last edited:

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
All the DL links for windows are dead
It's possible to download from the official site, but isnt the most recent version available ( ). Still, it would be good if the thread version could be updated too.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I just came back to ToM because of a recommendation and after a long period of getting used to it I am now enthusiastically levelling up and upgrading the items.

Three small notes.
1) The graphics of the two thieves are a little bit different from the general graphics.

2. the fireball spell should really be an area spell. It would make short work of groups of weak opponents.

3. can i get the electric jellyfish as a pet?

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I like the game, but I wish there was a guide for it, I figured most of it out by myself, or I look in the forums for other people's solutions, but getting stuck on where to go next for hours isn't fun.
Atm i've given a certain item to a cat but now idk where to go next, also idk what to do with morden's quest, and the stone slab is gone now.

Reactions: LordPandaAndre

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
I like the game, but I wish there was a guide for it, I figured most of it out by myself, or I look in the forums for other people's solutions, but getting stuck on where to go next for hours isn't fun.
Atm i've given a certain item to a cat but now idk where to go next, also idk what to do with morden's quest, and the stone slab is gone now.
When you dont know what to do, visit the Bar on bottom left corner, the npc there always give a hint if there's anything available.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
When you dont know what to do, visit the Bar on bottom left corner, the npc there always give a hint if there's anything available.
already tried that, he just keeps saying about something that is available in morden's lab, yet when I go there morden only speaks of the stone slab and you can't use anything there until you've finished his request. Which the bartender doesn't help with.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
already tried that, he just keeps saying about something that is available in morden's lab, yet when I go there morden only speaks of the stone slab and you can't use anything there until you've finished his request. Which the bartender doesn't help with.
Maybe the questline is incomplete, cant help with that since I gave as support for the fisherman to sit :whistle:

Deimus-95

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Probably you need to use the fuse machine to create an item to light up the cave.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes