3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
I'll say, the game can be a little bit grindy if you're trying to get all of the really rare chests, but wow, I really REALLY like this game. I'm looking forward to how it progresses! I'll try to support every now and again when I can. Really well done Deimus-95 !!
Dont know if its the game version or if its the really low gacha-like % but I spend days and nights exploring and almost never finding one rare chest haha...ha

Reactions: NikoHello

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Dont know if its the game version or if its the really low gacha-like % but I spend days and nights exploring and almost never finding one rare chest haha...ha
Oh no, I spent hours searching through different areas looking for rare chests. The probability is just incredibly low. I'd hope that it's made a little easier in future patches. It's kinda difficult to see things like the Witch's clothes when you find one piece of thread and then spend 5 hours looking for another, just to come across the 30th plumberry and another battle. I assume it's just because the rng is still being worked out.

Reactions: ElKnut

WSSeeU

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, i think i forget something or i have a little problem. I have 3 energy potion, but nothing happen when i talk with Evie in abandoned house.
If someone have a solution, thank you.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018
Hello, i think i forget something or i have a little problem. I have 3 energy potion, but nothing happen when i talk with Evie in abandoned house.
If someone have a solution, thank you.
Evie doesn't give a shit about your potions. If you wanna catch a ghost, you gotta do it yourself.

(Yes, that means you should return into that house after midnight when Evie is out)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This game looks great. It's a bit grindy, but some of the animations are worth keeping at it (thinking of the ghost & jellyfish).

I just wish the game was a bit more expansive on what it expects us to do next. I have no idea what the cat wants, nor where I can find a golden nugget for the neighbour lady.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Well I spent nearly 2 hours to get something out of it but found nothing that can help my health be unlimited. I think Ren'Py really meant for VNs. If you find something that can help on my HP problem please let me know (Just the whole commandlist is enough for me).
Don't think it's quite the level of laziness you're looking for, but you can manually change current hp in the console if needed. Not sure if you need to run unren or the like to access the console or not (I tend to run it by default just in case).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 23, 2017
Cheating Renpy is super easy, we have many guides on how to cheat it using console commands in the tools and tutorials sections. There's a tool called Unren that makes it a quick process. Would suggest trying it. To access console after using unren, press Shift+o (letter). You can also press Shift+d with some games after using the tool to access a sub menu (this game lets you do that) and in there you can access the console and view variables. That being said rpg games can get weird as sometimes 2+ stats corrolate to make one shown stat and you have to alter all to get a desired change. Not something I've tested personally on this game.
I've tried cheating on this one but I can't find the money attribute for the coins value.

Only one I found in saveeditoronline is tmp_money=(value) but it seems duplicated multiple times and changing it gives error when you load the amended save.

Attributes also didn't work for me, I found in variable viewer that the attributes are a_"attributename"=(value) but changing it has no impact. It seems they are hidden behind some form of anti-cheat

1620613930541.png

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Variables for this game is hidden in the rpy files of the games folder. The variable viewer only shows things that have been changed and if it's mutiple different things that change that represent a single thing (a_willpower btw is hp so find what variables it's made of) then you have adjust all of them. I only found 3 variables to adjust when searching in a 1 hour look around but they didn’t help immediately as it raises the max level cap, max energy cap and max hp cap that you can increase to. It varies game to game, some are simple, this one isn't and requires effort. The alternative is throwing money at the problem and getting yourself the Dev version.

Last edited:

Adinn

Jan 30, 2019
The Paralyze and Sleep conditions are insanely overpowered considering the only way to prevent getting them is with an item you have no granulated way to obtain.

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, in which area do I find the enchanted thread?
*edit: First is in lava area, second is in forest.

Also the grind is real with this one... The rare and legendary chests droprate is terrible. Even with the golden one...

Last edited:

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
The Paralyze and Sleep conditions are insanely overpowered considering the only way to prevent getting them is with an item you have no granulated way to obtain.
Paralisis isnt that bad at lvl 15-18, it will mess you when you first encounter it, just grind some levels with the ghost. Paralyze potion, for it you need the book and then yellow starfish that you get in the same area with jellyfish

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes