3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn Magic Arrow skill level 2 is broken!
Level 0 - 5 dmg
Level 1 - 6 dmg
Level 2 - 6 dmg (WTF?)
Level 3 - 7 dmg
Level 4 - 8 dmg
Level 5 - 9 dmg

This breaks combat because it means when you should be doing 10 dmg to kill slimes in 2 hits you still have to waste 3 damn rounds. Also what is with the stupid BS can only hold 100 coins??? Wow! This game is awful game balance.

Let's not talk about all the damn useless clicking.. Click on explore.. find something.. click on it.. than click on window for ok.. than click damn screen again so you can explorer again.. Damn horrible click fest.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
There is an item in the game to increase the amount of coins you can hold. Also, the dev has been actively working on improving the game balance as well as working on reducing unnecessary "clicking" around.

Reactions: molitar

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Damn Magic Arrow skill level 2 is broken!
Level 0 - 5 dmg
Level 1 - 6 dmg
Level 2 - 6 dmg (WTF?)
Level 3 - 7 dmg
Level 4 - 8 dmg
Level 5 - 9 dmg

This breaks combat because it means when you should be doing 10 dmg to kill slimes in 2 hits you still have to waste 3 damn rounds. Also what is with the stupid BS can only hold 100 coins??? Wow! This game is awful game balance.

Let's not talk about all the damn useless clicking.. Click on explore.. find something.. click on it.. than click on window for ok.. than click damn screen again so you can explorer again.. Damn horrible click fest.
When you upgrade skills, it improves 1 of 3 things, damage, cooldown or mana usage. I had no problems with combat and skills. I would advise to buy lighthning\electricity skill early on becouse it will help with the first boss

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
What have you given to the grampa that is on the beach? leg or chair ... also about the cat? is it there a way to lure or what should I give her?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game reminds me of the early 80-90's games.. Small window with the text and the same graphics. The only thing is the constant blackening of the screen for the mobs appearing or treasures found that is severely jarring.. get rid of the black transition screens it does not help.

Jolt3

Dec 5, 2017
What have you given to the grampa that is on the beach? leg or chair ... also about the cat? is it there a way to lure or what should I give her?
Give the fisherman the tablet from the fusion house. He will then give you a fish for the cat.

Reactions: AcTePuKc

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
where find the beach and what item can fusing? Thank.
You unlock the beach trough storyline, make sure to visit the tavern for rumors often.
As for fusion i found 1 item that can be fused. In stores you can buy something that looks like a glow stick and you need a lantern which you get from a gold chest. Those 2 items fuse to give a working lantern which you use to explore the cave

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
regarding fusion: you can fuse ANY silver item with a gold nugget to get a +10 item, from previously +5. The treasure finder chest can be fused with a silver nugget first and then with a gold nugget. Gold nuggets can be found in the Gold chests from Fullblossom Woods, Palmtree Spot, Dimore Cave. Idon't know if you can also find them in Magma Mounds, yet.

Update: gold nuggets are also found in the gold chests in Magma Mounds.
All in all, one should be able to get a total of 8 gold nuggets so far....

Last edited:
Reactions: AcTePuKc

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Great game, lots of potential. Rare and legendary chests need to be a lot easier to find though. Either that or an item that reduces the chances of finding enemies, or an item that makes you more likely to find rare chests.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Great game, lots of potential. Rare and legendary chests need to be a lot easier to find though. Either that or an item that reduces the chances of finding enemies, or an item that makes you more likely to find rare chests.
Well, there is the tresure finder chest, which in theory increases the chance to find chests. For me, the easiest way to get all the rare chests was, to let Nel do the autobattle and equip the treasure finder chest. After two to three runs at least one gold chest was found, sometimes even every run.

Reactions: Mr Technician

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Well, there is the treasure finder chest, which in theory increases the chance to find chests. For me, the easiest way to get all the rare chests was, to let Nel do the autobattle and equip the treasure finder chest. After two to three runs at least one gold chest was found, sometimes even every run.
I thought that only the treasure acessory and the luck stat affected the chest rarity but now I wonder if having a follower or letting Nel control you affects too.

Reactions: 31gaming31

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Erm... losing ability to make "Save" or a "Q.Save" is what suppose to happen at some point in the game? Or this is a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Ah, nevermind. So i have played again from other save and it happens in v0.13.310 every time after Nel relation reaches sixth bar it seems. Hope this helps. I hope this will be fixed.

Edit 2: I was wrong. This happens also with 4 bars of relation.
No matter of option chosen - this happens after below dialogue with Nel:
1620854163509.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 31gaming31

31gaming31

May 13, 2021
Version 0.13.600 (Windows)

v0.13.310 to v0.13.500 Updated Affinity GUI - Shows Max ValuesBug Fix on Equipping ClothesUpdated sprite images / Added missing sprites

v0.13.500 to v0.13.600 Auto-craft has new optionBug FixesCode Optimization and Improvements

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Version 0.13.600 (Windows)
Workupload

v0.13.310 to v0.13.500 Updated Affinity GUI - Shows Max ValuesBug Fix on Equipping ClothesUpdated sprite images / Added missing sprites

v0.13.500 to v0.13.600 Auto-craft has new optionBug FixesCode Optimization and Improvements
Thank you for sharing this. However i have tested again on v0.13.600 . I have changed also from Win10 to Win7 machine to eliminate maybe Windows OS issues, than talked inside the game again with Nel. Advanced her dialogue same way like in my post above.
Sadly last dialogue still disables Save and Q.Save option in game...

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes