• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
You should only update the "public" version of the game. Not the Patreon or Dev Edition as it's a free game (and in english) to begin with.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So is this game actually playable yet it seems from initial release it required tons of grinding just to even see the slime scene.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
You should only update the "public" version of the game. Not the Patreon or Dev Edition as it's a free game (and in english) to begin with.
It's not on the Uploading Rules so I guess it's ok, many threads already do that, like Paccsu, Third Crisis or Claire's Quest. Unless the dev comes here and ask to stop there's no reason not to I believe. If you want to support they, buy the game instead. (also, what the language being in english has to do with anything? Just curious)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I update with what I'm given. I was given the patron version, if you have an issue, you are on the wrong site. We do ask people support devs but if we get the newest version, we will share them unless we are working with the dev.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
*shrugs*

I guess we'll see how Deimus feels about it then as they're here anyways. If they don't care? Cool. If they choose to intervene in sharing versions that are meant for supporters? Nobody can complain.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
I think the OP should update some of the images, especially since the dislocated back syndrome has been improved in the new versions lol.

Mar 18, 2019
Wait, is there are a rule that a game has to be removed if the creator doesn't want it here?

I thought that if a patreon leaks a game it stays here for good.

Reactions: Kalissa

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
-Thatguy:

Half the reason I brought up the issue was due to the fact the developer was here on the site, in this thread, to begin with. So uploading something that wasn't meant to be publicly available when they already provide a free, public version already (and doing so right in front of their face essentially) would probably not go over well... and it clearly didn't as you can see.

Last edited:

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone successfully cheat the health with CE? Cause Ren'Py is like Java, you can't just cheat it. And I picking my supported creators who are either make a game with cheats in it or easily cheatable with CE.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's not on the Uploading Rules so I guess it's ok, many threads already do that, like Paccsu, Third Crisis or Claire's Quest. Unless the dev comes here and ask to stop there's no reason not to I believe. If you want to support they, buy the game instead. (also, what the language being in english has to do with anything? Just curious)
I explain most of this in my earlier post and the developer stepped in to express their displeasure as I expected they would. As for your question about language; I'm on here mostly for translations as I don't know any japanese and over half of those games never get an official translation. I still make sure to officially buy games that I enjoy of course.

(I finally remembered to use the "quote" feature here.)

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone successfully cheat the health with CE? Cause Ren'Py is like Java, you can't just cheat it. And I picking my supported creators who are either make a game with cheats in it or easily cheatable with CE.
Cheating Renpy is super easy, we have many guides on how to cheat it using console commands in the tools and tutorials sections. There's a tool called Unren that makes it a quick process. Would suggest trying it. To access console after using unren, press Shift+o (letter). You can also press Shift+d with some games after using the tool to access a sub menu (this game lets you do that) and in there you can access the console and view variables. That being said rpg games can get weird as sometimes 2+ stats corrolate to make one shown stat and you have to alter all to get a desired change. Not something I've tested personally on this game.

LowLevelLesser
I understand you want to stick up for the dev but the site is a pirate site and honestly, Deimus-95 is lucky that no one else has supplied a newer version for as long as it's existed. He's just unfortunate enough that I have a friend who was having an issue downloading via Itch.io as the links weren't showing up and he asked for me to take a look and see if it was just something on his end and it wasn't, the links weren't processed or something so when they were, I took advantage of the situation and figured I'd share. He knew immediately that I was doing what I did because I told him so and he knew prior to giving me the access that I am an uploader here. So Deimus, if you don't want me to get easy access to new updates then stop using Itch.io to distribute your game and try hiding it behind a tiered post on patreon and use a file host like Mega or Mediafire and not Google because it limits the amount of people who can access a file in a certain length of time.

Last edited:

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Cheating Renpy is super easy, we have many guides on how to cheat it using console commands in the tools and tutorials sections. There's a tool called Unren that makes it a quick process. Would suggest trying it. To access console after using unren, press Shift+o (letter). You can also press Shift+d with some games after using the tool to access a sub menu (this game lets you do that) and in there you can access the console and view variables. That being said rpg games can get weird as sometimes 2+ stats corrolate to make one shown stat and you have to alter all to get a desired change. Not something I've tested personally on this game.
Well I spent nearly 2 hours to get something out of it but found nothing that can help my health be unlimited. I think Ren'Py really meant for VNs. If you find something that can help on my HP problem please let me know (Just the whole commandlist is enough for me).

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
The game is in a playable state currently, especially as soon as you get the autobattler from the ghost at level 8. Current OP really needs to update screenshots to reflect the current content though.

Deimus-95, I think you can request from the mods to gain control of the OP post and get Dev status as you do offer a public version of the game. You would be expected to update the OP with new links every public build though. Would definitely be helpful to include more screenshots of the sexual content in the OP as well. Also, yeah most patreon projects don't make it to full time funding, though frankly a lot of the most successful projects got started by attracting attention here on F95Zone and Newgrounds (which would require you to submit the Renpy web build).

Last edited:

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
I'll say, the game can be a little bit grindy if you're trying to get all of the really rare chests, but wow, I really REALLY like this game. I'm looking forward to how it progresses! I'll try to support every now and again when I can. Really well done Deimus-95 !!

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes