• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
....,better art,.....
Are you sure?
This was the Celica when the game started:
alt.jpg

Then Deimus started a poll on Patreon about whether Celica should be redesigned. The answer was clear, almost 100% said "No please don't touch Celica!"

The next update brought this:
neu.jpg
Is this really better art?

In direct comparison:
old vs new.jpg

And another one:
vergleich.jpg

Here, Silicon Valley suddenly became a big saggy town. The waist is ok again here but the absurd Amazons legs are still there. Plus, the perfect slit has now become something worn out that probably belongs to a $5 hooker.

Is this really improved art? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... my eyes say no.

As far as i know the game is being developed by 2 people. Demius and Cat.B.
I wish he had done it alone, small updates, longer time in between.
I wish he would have focused more on what he had instead of always starting new stories...forgetting them...maybe digging them out again at some point. I wish he would move the story forward and not introduce 5 throwaway characters with every update.

But above all, I wish he would finally keep the promises he made. The Patreon goal for which he wanted to introduce companion animations was achieved 2 years ago.
OK, two companions rub the cat, wow... enthusiasm spreads!

He promised to make all stats customizable in the gold version. Damn how long can this take? 2 minutes? 3? He didn't even keep this mini promise.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Are you sure?
This was the Celica when the game started:
View attachment 3150520

Then Deimus started a poll on Patreon about whether Celica should be redesigned. The answer was clear, almost 100% said "No please don't touch Celica!"

The next update brought this:
View attachment 3150524
Is this really better art?

In direct comparison:
View attachment 3150528

And another one:
View attachment 3150530

Here, Silicon Valley suddenly became a big saggy town. The waist is ok again here but the absurd Amazons legs are still there. Plus, the perfect slit has now become something worn out that probably belongs to a $5 hooker.

Is this really improved art? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... my eyes say no.

I wish he had done it alone, small updates, longer time in between.
I wish he would have focused more on what he had instead of always starting new stories...forgetting them...maybe digging them out again at some point. I wish he would move the story forward and not introduce 5 throwaway characters with every update.

But above all, I wish he would finally keep the promises he made. The Patreon goal for which he wanted to introduce companion animations was achieved 2 years ago.
OK, two companions rub the cat, wow... enthusiasm spreads!

He promised to make all stats customizable in the gold version. Damn how long can this take? 2 minutes? 3? He didn't even keep this mini promise.
Idk man the only weird thing about Celica is her feet, the rest is miles better so... I respect opinions but yours is just wrong

I do agree though tits and waist are a little exaggerated

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I'd say, with the art direction and the changes throughout the months of development, there's definitely improvement but a bit of experimentation with poses and some enemies, the most apparent being with the huge slime that encapsulates Celica on the grab animation. I always thought it looked off, but then I looked back at the poses that the other enemies did, being repeated boob jiggles or pussy fondling, and I figured that's something that may be out of their comfort zone in favor of, well, getting something different. I will agree, it does look weird, but it doesn't look bad.

As for the changes in the earlier cutscenes, they look less natural but more polished, like the one with the dildo that theraphosa linked. Giving Celica a more detailed but exaggerated hourglass figure could put off some people. The rest of it, like the chest, legs, feet and face are a direct upgrade compared to before, and I'm glad it's there for the sake of improving earlier art.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Sadly, not as of yet (unless you count possessed Celica doing it).

I have heard it is something that will be added in the future. But don't know when.

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
Quick question enjoying the game so far however, I have explored Spider Cave to its fullest and am level 64, can't seem to unlock the event to meet the elves and unlock Misty Marsh. Can anyone let me know what I am missing?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Quick question enjoying the game so far however, I have explored Spider Cave to its fullest and am level 64, can't seem to unlock the event to meet the elves and unlock Misty Marsh. Can anyone let me know what I am missing?
Can't recall ancient lore personally, but the bartender and fortune teller might help you while you wait.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
did you raise nels bond after unlocking ghost training also did you raise the half elves bond so she shows the elf village.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
To find the Elves hideout, you need to unlock the area Misty Marsh first. For that, as the game wiki said, you need to at least:
... explored the Spider Cave at least once, achieved a specific milestone level, and viewed a cutscene with the elves at the Guild. Following these events, a conversation with Bert will unlock this location.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
To find the Elves hideout, you need to unlock the area Misty Marsh first. For that, as the game wiki said, you need to at least:
While traveling Misty Marsh, you should find their hideout. But you aren't allowed in there yet till you do another story quest and some "condition" along the way to finally trigger a cutscenes that make you "delegated as the person to talk to the elves". Then, go to their base, 'SPAM' the heck out of the talk button till the elves guard let you in.

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
sorry for late reply was busy today, I haven't had the cutscene. I visit the guild many times. Guess I will have to keep leveling and hope its soon ;_;

While traveling Misty Marsh, you should find their hideout. But you aren't allowed in there yet till you do another story quest and some "condition" along the way to finally trigger a cutscenes that make you "delegated as the person to talk to the elves". Then, go to their base, 'SPAM' the heck out of the talk button till the elves guard let you in.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
sorry for late reply was busy today, I haven't had the cutscene. I visit the guild many times. Guess I will have to keep leveling and hope its soon ;_;
You also need to find Faylen again for the second time if i remember it right... For that though you have to continue your Spirit training till you can control the "Puppet". After that, go lv up as the puppet (recommend the Forest where you fight the slime) till you reach a certain lv and keep traveling there. You should get the cutscenes about meeting Faylen again there.
When you are done with it, keep doing the main story event like normal till the bartender said (or you go to the guild and check ) about the elves meeting I guess ..

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
After planting the "Magic Beans", How long does one need to wait ?

Like hang around there and keep hitting "Check", "Check", "Check", "Check", "Check", etc. . . . ? :oops:

Or, should one just go off and do something else for a while ?

Not very good, "description/clue", of how long one should "wait", considering we have NO wait button . . . ! :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes