3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Can you have enemies strip your allies? I hope this will come in if not. also can you strip yourself in your room?
Currently no on both....
- you can strip only if you played the modded version that someone made. You can check it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-...ding-mod-0-67-003-deimus.139846/post-11944157

- About allies, there are 2 character (Faylen possessed by pirate crew and Selena) who will masterbate while on your party and watch you getting sexual attacked by the monster. There will be a pink bar above their head when they do that, eventho it slowly increase and then reset when full.. but for now it doesnt do anything.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2020
Currently no on both....
- you can strip only if you played the modded version that someone made. You can check it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-...ding-mod-0-67-003-deimus.139846/post-11944157

- About allies, there are 2 character (Faylen possessed by pirate crew and Selena) who will masterbate while on your party and watch you getting sexual attacked by the monster. There will be a pink bar above their head when they do that, eventho it slowly increase and then reset when full.. but for now it doesnt do anything.
Thank you! Ill check that out. hopefully they will put both in the game!

Dec 6, 2020
Currently no on both....

Does anyone know how to do this for computer illiterate people? Ive tried following their instrurctions but have not managed it. thanks in advance

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
v0.67
Hahahaha, the quest progression with the beer is broken, I used the normal beer early, to farm reputation, but now when I need it for the Mistress quest to poison it, I have no beer in my inventory, and the bartender asks me to return the empty beer mug. Thus, I deadlocked my save, and physically cannot progress further. I can't believe this wasn't tested.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
v0.67
Hahahaha, the quest progression with the beer is broken, I used the normal beer early, to farm reputation, but now when I need it for the Mistress quest to poison it, I have no beer in my inventory, and the bartender asks me to return the empty beer mug. Thus, I deadlocked my save, and physically cannot progress further. I can't believe this wasn't tested.
You can return the mug and then do the same routine to get another beer mug

Reactions: Jimthesim

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
somehow i was never able to find the turquoise stone in the scorching sands or the wandering wagon. Can anyone help?

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
v0.67
You should still have an empty mug in the inventory, I used mine early too and that didn't cause a problem

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
The next version of the game (v0.68) is progressing smoothly.
There will be a new feature added under the party screen that will allow you to see how each party member is affected by whom. You'll be able to observe and affect how much each character impacts each body, providing a little gaming edge for now. It will also affect certain random occurrences (such as Nel's forced possessions).

Note: The image is an early screen snapshot and may change in the final release.
1699146342812.png

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11 and ddf

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
The palette colors are a bad choice. You can barely differentiate Nel and Cindy.
that's your problem, with it, I'm still stuck on the fact that Cindy can possess people according to that chart
Never mind, I thought Cindy was the doll, but just remembered she was a ghost.

jdh00002

Feb 4, 2021
I'm having an issue with the Bee woman, up at her beehive house when she goes to grab celica and I choose "surrender", she gets close and grabs celica but then the game just freezes. Anyone else?

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes