3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know if this game plans to have content other then lesbians and monsters like is there plans for Boy+Girl or Futa+Girl?

I'm sure its already been asked but I can't find any information.

Reactions: menatv

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Does anyone know if this game plans to have content other then lesbians and monsters like is there plans for Boy+Girl or Futa+Girl?

I'm sure its already been asked but I can't find any information.
They do but you have to request for it on their game websites. The dev answered this:
View attachment 2609692
Better luck trying to get in contact directly with the dev (quote above). There's a vote event that happens once in a while about the content but who knows how much it really affects the development.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Better luck trying to get in contact directly with the dev (quote above). There's a vote event that happens once in a while about the content but who knows how much it really affects the development.
Okay thank's, I'm happy with whatever they put in, my enquiry was more of a curiosity thing as I just couldn't seem to find any information on the roadmap for the game or what future content there might be.

Appreciate the response :)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I am also hopeful sometime down the line there will be an M/F encounter or two with our plucky heroine. We'll see.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Great game, other than travelling across the map eating so much energy.
Going directly to the second forest took 22%.
Literally just walking back and forth outside the Pawn Shop tent all day to pass time took 76% energy.
Either limit daily actions by time or by energy, not both.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Literally just walking back and forth outside the Pawn Shop tent all day to pass time took 76% energy.
Play more, there are helpful items to find :)

May 25, 2017
There's an item for that you have to find

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
The start of the game is a bit harder and slower but after a while you get some stuff that makes things better, just keep grinding, exploring, trying new gear and doing the events you find.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
The start of the game is a bit harder and slower but after a while you get some stuff that makes things better, just keep grinding, exploring, trying new gear and doing the events you find.
Found out the Lantern is unobtainable in the current build. Buying the Light Crystal deletes the Empty Lantern from your inventory, and finding the Empty Lantern deletes the Light Crystal. Since they have to be fused together to make the Lantern, it is currently impossible to obtain.

Found that out after grinding for the rare Empty Lantern drop.
Either make your game grindy or unpolished, not both. Fuck this game.

Last edited:

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Get further into the game as there is a solution for that

Cleaner20

Aug 30, 2017
Found out the Lantern is unobtainable in the current build. Buying the Light Crystal deletes the Empty Lantern from your inventory, and finding the Empty Lantern deletes the Light Crystal. Since they have to be fused together to make the Lantern, it is currently impossible to obtain.

Found that out after grinding for the rare Empty Lantern drop.
Either make your game grindy or unpolished, not both. Fuck this game.
I have the same problem...

Reactions: maxfold

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Guide / Walkthrough for 0.65
Whenever you are stuck try to talk to the bartender and proceed the main mission.
There has been a few versions, (currently ; version 0.67.003), of the game since this was last presented, with more Info, Items, and Quests added.
When can we expect an Up-date, to this "Guide/Walk-through" ? :unsure:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Y'know, something I realized about the direction that the game has taken made me realize some lost potential it has concerning the whole "possessing/mind control" stuff. Even though enemies rarely display it, and a good handful of scenes display it, the MC not using some kind of persuasion tool to make the story more interesting makes the experience more bland. Has anyone not noticed this?

What I mean by this is not the magic aspect, but the manipulative aspect. I remember in the game being some kind of corruption meter that, so far, has done no visible change. I would have loved for the game to offer you some kind of story path and make things interesting. Not necessarily at the start of the story, but maybe at the middle. Or heck, maybe make it open ended and choose which goals on any factions that you wish to contribute. Want to be a goody-two-shoes? Sure. Wanna control everyone else and side with the demons? Go for it. Might as well get some use of your spells instead of others doing it for you. After all, Celica has been, what, brain fucked a handful of times and it doesn't affect her personality in the slightest? Not even ghostly or otherworldy apparitions could muster some change to her? Maybe I'm not seeing it, but the whole innocent schtick is getting a tad boring, and would like some true corruption thrown in there. Perhaps in a bad end of sorts right at the end?

...And even then, it wouldn't have the same impact if developed as mentioned before.

I dunno, just a personal gripe I came to have with the game just now.

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Guys, I want to officially congratulate you, now this game have a THREE MONTH update devepoing cycle. Yep, never doubted it. And I was here when updates were monthly back then.

I completely understand you
How is this our fault tho? The game is getting more complex,better art,story and harder to code. As far as i know the game is being developed by 2 people. Demius and Cat.B.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes