3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
I discovered this game a few days ago, and except the mindless grind, I really enjoyed the writing and the possession theme.

I'm still missing 3 events with Nel and heard about a Fox Shrine on this topic, probably related ? But I can't find it on the map. Did I fuck up a script that should have been triggered ? Could someone tell me where or how to find this Fox Shrine ?

Reactions: Jimthesim

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Don´t know if this is new, but game crashes after to many mousclicks. Ecountered that after crafting the lamp and now, in the Cave, the game crashed when I hit the left mousebotten to often (worked perfectly fine before that :/).
Update it seems undefinition of loading and restart crashes fixed it on its own... :)

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I'm still missing 3 events with Nel and heard about a Fox Shrine on this topic, probably related ? But I can't find it on the map. Did I fuck up a script that should have been triggered ? Could someone tell me where or how to find this Fox Shrine ?
Fox Shrine isn't necessary for any of those but it's part of the latest update, get well-acquainted with the owner of the hot springs (progress in the main story to reach it) and you gain access to the shrine. Regarding those Nel events, you may need to progress your relationship with certain other characters (Evie, Violet), increase your spiritual strength, or meet Rusty (main story again) to unlock them.

Reactions: Laethas

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Tidak, aku berhenti memainkan permainan masokis yang memuakkan ini! Pengembang adalah seorang sadis yang mungkin menertawakan Patreonnya memainkan game dengan sistem bantuan/pencarian paling buruk dalam sebuah game! Terlalu malas atau hanya orang sakit hati yang suka menonton orang mencoba menemukan sesuatu yang baru di dalamnya. SIALAN karena ada banyak game lebih baik yang perlu perhatianku daripada satu game yang menyita seluruh waktuku untuk mencari acara!

Aku memberi game ini bintang 2 untuk sistem panduan/petunjuknya.
[/MENGUTIP]
k the reason I like this game is because I like the possession genre, especially slime, armor live if possible maybe there is a mask on it Celica will be possessed too, because there are rarely this many possession games, but
The guide is fan made, and people take time to work on things.

In-game you can talk to the fortune teller and ask the barkeeper for rumors to find things.
I think it came directly from Dev directly

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
Fox Shrine isn't necessary for any of those but it's part of the latest update, get well-acquainted with the owner of the hot springs (progress in the main story to reach it) and you gain access to the shrine. Regarding those Nel events, you may need to progress your relationship with certain other characters (Evie, Violet), increase your spiritual strength, or meet Rusty (main story again) to unlock them.
I've already reached Shattered Keep, which is the last area of the current version if I'm not mistaken, but just realized that I'm missing a character at the bottom of the list, that's maybe part of my Nel problem.. Who is it ? And thanks for your answer, I will try meditating at the hot springs a few times.

Edit : Ok, it turns out that all that was missing was concerning the hot springs event.

Last edited:

munsterr19

May 7, 2023
I've already reached Shattered Keep, which is the last area of the current version if I'm not mistaken, but just realized that I'm missing a character at the bottom of the list, that's maybe part of my Nel problem.. Who is it ? And thanks for your answer, I will try meditating at the hot springs a few times.

Edit : Ok, it turns out that all that was missing was concerning the hot springs event.
What is that new violet scene?

neutral22

Feb 28, 2021
All new to the game, but... got to say I -love- the characters (both art and how they're written), it's super cute so far :)
Can't wait to explore it more, but first impressions? Are really good. Will try to share my impressions, once I get more hours under the belt. Haha, I -really- love the graphics (music is nice too)

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I think it came directly from Dev directly
Na, the guide you're referring to was made by Shadow20, just another user like the rest of us.

It's safe to assume people get busy with work and life, so he'll likely work on updating it when he has a chance.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
In case anyone is having issues or is lazy like I am, you can edit the save files using and repack them using (the game will not load saves unless you repack them using the second link).

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Need help finding some stuff. I'm missing 2 Solarite, 1 Enchanted threads and the Dark orbs. Where do i get them?

subject96

Jul 26, 2017
Need help finding some stuff. I'm missing 2 Solarite, 1 Enchanted threads and the Dark orbs. Where do i get them?
Not entirely sure, have you found all treasures already? Try mystery items from the wandering wagon. You get dark orbs from Selena when she visits you at night. To trigger it you need to sleep with the succubus ring

Reactions: Bebaz

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
With all this body swapping. I think it'd be interesting if there's an alternate ending we're they all just cese to be. And become a new person entirely. No more celica. No more nel. No more violet. No more Glace. Completely new person/being. But eh... I don't know if the people or person behind the game wants to bother with multiple endings or not. Eh. Oh well. There's always the fan art option.
I think what they're going for is no ending at all.
Just 20 years of development time selling solutions to problems he's created by making the game impossibly grindy.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I think what they're going for is no ending at all.
Just 20 years of development time selling solutions to problems he's created by making the game impossibly grindy.
I dunno, feels like we're close to the end personally (get to the otherworld shrines, collect orbs, defeat demon king) and the fox shrine (plus the affinity for X character posession) system likely will affect the ending you get afterwards. Well by close I mean it'll still take years if it's going to be 3-4 months per update...

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Not entirely sure, have you found all treasures already? Try mystery items from the wandering wagon. You get dark orbs from Selena when she visits you at night. To trigger it you need to sleep with the succubus ring
Uuuggghhh... the mystery box is annoying... I understand that it's random rng. But is there a specific price I should be looking for?

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes