3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Anyone know where to, get/find " Asayian Silk " ?

It's needed for that Belly-Dancer Custom Clothing . . . ( the MC, kinda reminds me of Barbra Eden, from " I Dream of Jennie ", the TV show :love:).

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
I seem to have softlocked myself.
I got Nel to fight off Glace but after that event I cannot find Glace anywhere. I think it is because I raised her affection through the hidden vendor.
Anybody else got this issue? Else where am I expected to find her? I'm missing her last event and haven't met any Vivi either.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Do the 'enemies' ever sexually-attack the companion ? , or, Do they always, only sexually-attack Celica ?
It's only Celica now (I mean there are main story animation to companions but regular battles involves just Celica). But if I remember it right once Demius told that he has a plans to add sexual attacks to companions in the future. But I guess it's gonna be in far future from now...

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I seem to have softlocked myself.
I got Nel to fight off Glace but after that event I cannot find Glace anywhere. I think it is because I raised her affection through the hidden vendor.
Anybody else got this issue? Else where am I expected to find her? I'm missing her last event and haven't met any Vivi either.
if you have unlocked SnowRock Valley then she should be there inside a cave

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone know where to, get/find " Asayian Silk " ?

It's needed for that Belly-Dancer Custom Clothing . . . ( the MC, kinda reminds me of Barbra Eden, from " I Dream of Jennie ", the TV show :love:).
If i remember correctly.. you should be able to collect it from either gold or sliver chest at certain place.. or defeat the chest mimic to get it..
Sometime the fortune teller will tell you where you can find it when ask about "treasure".. ...
I only remember 1 is at the Pyramid

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
the current version, fusing item with high tier material (like Mithdril) have limited resourced to get higher grade item so choose wisely on which one you want to get when fuse those material..

Reactions: fapderp11

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
no south of deepwood forest in my map
On the image you provided, there is an 'arrow' pointing 'south/down', on the map . . . clicking on that arrow takes you to where your trying to get to .

PS - I found it by Exploring . . . not by a 'hint' . . . sometimes you just have to go where the game will allow, and not always wait for a 'hint' . . be Adventurous ! ;)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah that's the thing, she isn't there :unsure: I can't find her anywhere and I'm guessing that's all that is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you progressed enough that she has her own house in town? If so she will be found there.
Also do a double check you didn't beat her and her equip is in your inventory.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes