3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Who you Can have "Relationships" with . . . (Other than "Nel", the Ghost);
(as-in . . . Lover ? . . . Sexual Partner ? . . . or, . . . Both ? )

1-Selene, the Witch ?

2-Giliene, the Lady Warrior ?

3-Joanna, Jack the Thief's 'Partner' ?

4-Evie, the obnoxious Elf . . . Maybe ? :unsure:
(would only consider using her as, a submissive BDSM slave; mouth & throat filled with 'something' before 'Using' . . . :devilish:)
Currently, you dont have any restriction on how many people you can have relationship with... So you can just raise the bond of all the character that you can. Do know that for some relationship to even begin or to raise their bond, you need to submit to them mostly or dont "upset" them. (excluding character that are in the guild and Selena)

PS - Just remembered an other question : . . . Anything 'special' happen if you reach : 100/100 Lewdness ? . . . Is it a Game Over ? . . .
(It's FAST approaching o_O )
Nothing harmful happen if it reach maximum 100 Lewdness... It could be a thing to show you how lewd Celica have becoming when choosing to bond with the character that play with her body or when she got lewd in a fight i think..
It might affect some part of the story if you choose to go less lewd but i cant confirm that true either..

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Quick questions :

Concerning the 'Items' that have a 'Skill', that after 'using' said item, gets 'green' checked . . .

Does that mean you will never, ever need that specific item ever again ? . . . thus allowing the MC, to be able to $ell that item ?

Oh, oh . . . Also, What is the largest Money Bag, that we have available, currently in game ?
(currently I have the $300 size Bag)

It would be really nice if we had a Bank/or/a chest at Home, we could put our 'earnings' in , till we have a need to spend them .
(really hate 'Loosing' $$$$ when you can't fit any more in your current bag, and you have nothing to currently to spend it on . . . like when you need a 'certain' amount for that custom clothing piece, but you don't have the 'other items' as yet ).:(

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Quick questions :

Concerning the 'Items' that have a 'Skill', that after 'using' said item, gets 'green' checked . . .

Does that mean you will never, ever need that specific item ever again ? . . . thus allowing the MC, to be able to $ell that item ?

Oh, oh . . . Also, What is the largest Money Bag, that we have available, currently in game ?
(currently I have the $300 size Bag)

It would be really nice if we had a Bank/or/a chest at Home, we could put our 'earnings' in , till we have a need to spend them .
(really hate 'Loosing' $$$$ when you can't fit any more in your current bag, and you have nothing to currently to spend it on . . . like when you need a 'certain' amount for that custom clothing piece, but you don't have the 'other items' as yet ).:(
You might want to keep the equipment because gold is easy to re-acquire and SP is rather limited: thus you can use the equipment to """pay""" for the skills you don't want to equip (due to high cost) while equipping other skills. For example saving the +15 arcane for accessory slot, but taking the +5 and +10 arcane skills to get total of +30 to leave points for another skill like +15 speed.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You might want to keep the equipment because gold is easy to re-acquire and SP is rather limited: thus you can use the equipment to """pay""" for the skills you don't want to equip (due to high cost) while equipping other skills. For example saving the +15 arcane for accessory slot, but taking the +5 and +10 arcane skills to get total of +30 to leave points for another skill like +15 speed.
It's not really the "Gold" I'm worried about . . . (If you remember what I wrote, about not having anyplace to 'store' all the gold you can't fit in your current money bag).

It's more about 'carrying' all those items around with you all the time, and not having a place to keep/put them, (/or show them, if you wanted to), instead . Also, paging through all those pages of items .
(Hell, even "CoC", had storage at their Base Camp/Home, after it was, set-up/built :unsure::sneaky: ).

My character can hardly 'sneak' around with everything 'clinking' & 'clattering', while they are trying to be quiet :rolleyes: .
No wonder all the monsters "find" her, before she can locate all those Treasure Chests she looks for ! :oops:

Oh yeah, you remember . . . You can "Buy Back" just about anything you Lost/ Sold from the Pawn Broker . . . So, it's not really Gone .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How can i get stone slab?
A guy, Mordrid, I think, will give it to you . . . it's one of those events you trigger, maybe thru "RNG", as-in, going to the Town Center a few times . . .

I think I got mine Early in-game . . . so not sure what triggers it really .

Sorry, not much help here .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Did a search . . . No results . . . so:

How many "uses" are there for the "Dark Orbs" ?

Have 2 so far, and was thinking to use them for some Custom :devilish: Clothing pieces . . .
But, was wondering if they are needed for other things too ? :unsure:

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I realized now when we have mythrill treasure finder and way to raise bonds by using just a hearts from new shop - we now have alot of skills unlearned.

Like I've just done the game from the beginning to the current end, and I didn't get a chance to even level all golden tools, before game ends. I mean prevous patches we had to raise Nel and Evie bonds by do alot of extra fighting and with that we leveled our tools. Now we have to grind that, if we wanna level all up (altho it's not necessary to do so in terms of getting to the current game end and gather all golden-silver chests).

And... yeah. After I saw that story with Nel continued (no spoilers), I just wanted to give her a big and tightly hug : )) It's shame that we don't have any options of that yet!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
A guy, Mordrid, I think, will give it to you . . . it's one of those events you trigger, maybe thru "RNG", as-in, going to the Town Center a few times . . .

I think I got mine Early in-game . . . so not sure what triggers it really .

Sorry, not much help here .
There are two events based on allure if I remember right and I think that's one of them.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Did a search . . . No results . . . so:

How many "uses" are there for the "Dark Orbs" ?

Have 2 so far, and was thinking to use them for some Custom :devilish: Clothing pieces . . .
But, was wondering if they are needed for other things too ? :unsure:
Item for crafting clothing or item that can be use to buy spell book only have it use for their main purpose.. So you can just use it all... Do know that if you get all the spell then there will be 1 spell you cant upgrade it because of current max lv Celica in current version

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hello again, . . . more questions :

Just started 'adventuring' with a 'companion' . . .

Do the 'enemies' ever sexually-attack the companion ? , or, Do they always, only sexually-attack Celica ?

It just seems a bit unfair, if they only attack Celica . . . and it'd be much more interesting/entertaining, if they sexually-attacked both party members !

(and for even more 'fun' :devilish: . . . somehow cause the party members to sexually 'attack'/grope/etc. each other, while being sexually-attacked/groped/etc. by, who/what ever, the enemy are ! :p)

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes