3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
If you get the treasure, why would you reload to get the same treasure?
Yeah. The point is you save game right before pressing "explore". And if next turn will be a treasure turn - you leave it as is. So if you load round before the treasure, you'll always get the same treasure next round. And all rounds after that will be created randomly each time. There might be more treasures. Or enemies. Thats why you can avoid long fights, by reloading game to treasure turn, hoping this time game will create more treasures turns after that.

It'll help to save some time if enemies fights are really long (like if you go from the beginning - those squid demos in dark marsh or annoying worms in dark cave).

(But honestly... it got really better this patch and I almost didn't use this hint. We now can update this chest-toll to mythril state, so it charges up to 25% per enemy. And if it goes 100% red state - in 2-3 chests there will be silver or golden treasure. the paches before - sometimes it took like 20-30 chests in 100% red state, and using Nel to hunt treasures was about to useless).

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
She always starts with the mindfucking after Celica is naked which is when she molests her while sticking a tentacle in her mouth and another in her ear. It lowers her willpower increasingly each turn (giving a unique status effect).
I usually get grappled with the tentacles first, so no wonder.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm stuck on Nel 5.9, I'm supposed to show more of myself to her according to the fortune teller but can't figure it out. I've let her possess me, used dildo with her in room, asked for a fight and lost vs her and nothing seems to work.

Lunistra

Dec 18, 2018
how do i beat glace she keeps possessing me
wearing Violet is the best counter to enemies that win when they get you fully undressed. Since they can't actually undress you if you have her on, also if you get a charm off sometimes they don't even take their turn.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Nope, she has 3 H-animations and all you have to do is be stripped but then escape from her mindfuck hold. You might be right that it's based on lust for which of the other two animations she uses though. Sometimes she'll just try to mindfuck you again but usually she'll move on to the other two H-attacks.
Wait, what's the 3rd one? I've seen the one where she sticks the tentacle in Celica's mouth and ear (when grabbed) and another one where she lifts Celica with her tentacles. What am I missing?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Wait, what's the 3rd one? I've seen the one where she sticks the tentacle in Celica's mouth and ear (when grabbed) and another one where she lifts Celica with her tentacles. What am I missing?
Nevermind, got it by struggling while lifted. Nice sprite.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Where can I find chair leg for the old geezer? I've explored beach thoroughly with treasure finder and still it didn't drop. Even though treasure finder bar was red.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes