N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
To level ap Glace's friendship meter fast after her friendship is 1.0:
1. let her possess you
2. choose stay in the body until she throws you out
3. go to Nel and tell her Glace got your body again
4. go to Glace
5. call Nel
6. she takes over and gives you the body back.
Repeat two times. Each time gives 0.3 an her friendship level bar.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well, the latest animations are the greatest pain in the ass to view yet.
Tentacle queen has 2 h-paths, but the more interesting one getting lifted by tentacles can only be seen by fighting her, and reaching 100 lust means the fight ends instantly.
Nope, she has 3 H-animations and all you have to do is be stripped but then escape from her mindfuck hold. You might be right that it's based on lust for which of the other two animations she uses though. Sometimes she'll just try to mindfuck you again but usually she'll move on to the other two H-attacks.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Poor choice of screenshots imo.
Is this a lose battles to get scenes kind of game?
Agreed, the screenshots should be updated, the game actually has a lot of content. As for the battles, not exactly, you'll get scenes while in battle (you have the option not to fight back, letting enemies grab you, etc), but you can free yourself and still win.

Reactions: Overlord070

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Nope, she has 3 H-animations and all you have to do is be stripped but then escape from her mindfuck hold. You might be right that it's based on lust for which of the other two animations she uses though. Sometimes she'll just try to mindfuck you again but usually she'll move on to the other two H-attacks.
I haven't seen that one yet, interesting. I figure it'll be a pain in the ass to achieve since I've barely broken out of her hold, and when I do, I'm already at max lust, she gets a free turn, then the fight's over. Also, when you say being mindfucked, does it mean she performs another move when she binds you instead of just using her tentacles?

Whats this about some people having a stone from the new mind flayer and calling her? I both defeated and lost to her, only got a Lust potion as drop.
Also my completion says 100%
When you fight Elith and win, you'll get Cephrina's Eye. It's an item that lets you interact with her in most safe locations, and her interactions are the same as if you went to the aqueducts instead. I think you only fought Cephrina, the mind flayer itself. She gives out Lustians, used for lust potions

Fair warning though, if you plan on fighting her and deliberately choose to lose, the game will softlock since she won't teleport you to Elith, nor will it trigger any other special scene. It also screws over some scripting since when you fight her, she also tries to use that same eye, which, naturally, doesn't work. Not sure if it will have an effect like how Nel takes over for you and auto fights on random places for experience/relationship purposes.

Also, did anyone notice that on the Equip menu, it also displays the fact that Cephrina also scrambled something in Celica's mind? Wonder if that's gonna turn up as a gameplay feature or story element...

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
I haven't defeated Elith yet, no, because her grabs are strong enough to resist up to 2 struggles (even with the break free passive) and hitting 100 lust is an instant loss. Or is there a way around that?

Does the "break free from grabs" item stack with the SP passive of itself?

Don't fight the pink mindflayer and lose in random places, got it.

At this point Celica must be far surpassing Ozzy Osbourne levels of substance abuse on top of all the psychological damage - she was subjected to hard drugs, poisons, hypnotized, demonically dominated, mindflayed, forcibly kicked out of her brainpan so many times she struggles staying inside it, Vivi further reduced her grasp on bodily integrity, and now Elith and her pet routinely wipe her memories.

Feb 28, 2021
My total secret events is at 74/75. Anyone knows what I'm missing?
EDIT : Nvm, I just have to defeat Elith.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I haven't defeated Elith yet, no, because her grabs are strong enough to resist up to 2 struggles (even with the break free passive) and hitting 100 lust is an instant loss. Or is there a way around that?

To combat being grappled and fucked, use Violet. Because she is basically a piece of armor that prevents any sexual attacks/clothing-breaking moves, she's perfect for stalling tankier foes since, if her own HP drops to 0, she breaks off and exposes you instead of the enemy just stripping you as it goes on. Bonus points if you also go with her relationship bar and unlock new variants, one of them allowing you to use a damaging spell at random (I believe either after or before your turn), which would be the full suit.

As for the stacking, no. Skills don't stack but they give you the option to enable them once you fully learn them and use the SP points. Then, you can equip something else and learn another passive skill while having one already in effect, even without the item.

My total secret events is at 74/75. Anyone knows what I'm missing?
Either it could be Glace or Serena, the newest ones so far.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018

Don't fight the pink mindflayer and lose in random places, got it.

At this point Celica must be far surpassing Ozzy Osbourne levels of substance abuse on top of all the psychological damage - she was subjected to hard drugs, poisons, hypnotized, demonically dominated, mindflayed, forcibly kicked out of her brainpan so many times she struggles staying inside it, Vivi further reduced her grasp on bodily integrity, and now Elith and her pet routinely wipe her memories.
Easy way to defeat Elith/Glace/whoever:
-use full bodysuit Violet
-spam health potions
-for Elith use antisleep potion and willpower item
At max level, Violet does all the work for you, you can just wait and help her stuggle - she will win on her own.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
BTW any1 feels that animation of battles get slower and even buggier each patch? It's like right now I LMB any magic spell, then it's a sec or two before cast, then Celica stays in this cast pose for like second or two more. Then the same with enemies, especially when they undress Celica - they like hit undress animation, and it's even 2-3 seconds before it zooms out and let us do any actions...

I'm not sure if it was like that before...

Oh. Btw. There is a hint related to speed up the grind (if you hunt all silver and golden chests each location). When you end a turn (hit explore) - the very moment - the game programs next turn. It means if you save game, hit "explore" and get a treasure next round, you may load the last turn back and then you'll get this treasure with the same loot again. So... you gather 100% charged and red bar chest-tool. Save each round until you get treasure. And then you hit explore more and more until you hit enemies. Then you load back to treasure turn and explore it again. It might get you one treasure then enemy. Or after you load again - you can find like 7 treasures in the row. So you do that until you get golden or silver treasure, avoiding long enemies fights.

Last edited:

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Easy way to defeat Elith/Glace/whoever:
-use full bodysuit Violet
-spam health potions
-for Elith use antisleep potion and willpower item
At max level, Violet does all the work for you, you can just wait and help her stuggle - she will win on her own.
Violet as panty or fullbody uses her turn only against Celica. The relationship is 6.9 and she is in each fight my hardest enemy.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Oh. Btw. There is a hint related to speed up the grind (if you hunt all silver and golden chests each location). When you end a turn (hit explore) - the very moment - the game programs next turn. It means if you save game, hit "explore" and get a treasure next round, you may load the last turn back and then you'll get this treasure with the same loot again. So... you gather 100% charged and red bar chest-tool. Save each round until you get treasure. And then you hit explore more and more until you hit enemies. Then you load back to treasure turn and explore it again. It might get you one treasure then enemy. Or after you load again - you can find like 7 treasures in the row. So you do that until you get golden or silver treasure, avoiding long enemies fights.
Your explanation is confusing.

If you get the treasure, why would you reload to get the same treasure? That seems like the opposite of save-scumming.
If you do a bunch of exploration including fighting enemies and then reload to the turn where you got the treasure, that just sounds like doing a lot of work for nothing. How would that lead you to finding 7 treasures in a row?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
By all rights, Celica should be an invalid by now. Thank her celestian heritage I guess (even if it's the thing causing all this in the first place).

• Haha
Reactions: fapderp11

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I haven't seen that one yet, interesting. I figure it'll be a pain in the ass to achieve since I've barely broken out of her hold, and when I do, I'm already at max lust, she gets a free turn, then the fight's over. Also, when you say being mindfucked, does it mean she performs another move when she binds you instead of just using her tentacles?
She always starts with the mindfucking after Celica is naked which is when she molests her while sticking a tentacle in her mouth and another in her ear. It lowers her willpower increasingly each turn (giving a unique status effect).

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes