3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Sorry quick question how do you boost Elith's friendship bar? I've basically maxed every one else's.

How do you complete the top mystery quest (the one below grace's in the list)
Lose to Elith (obviously).
Get Glace's scenes and then wear her to the mansion and talk to the maid.

Reactions: lj1

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
Lose to Elith (obviously).
Get Glace's scenes and then wear her to the mansion and talk to the maid.

'Bangs head on desk'

Thanks, stupidly I didn't even think of that. Haven't played the game in a while and forgot that you had to do that. :rolleyes:

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
im stuck and i cant find miriam i have looked everywhere and if he or she is in with the elfs i dont know how to get into their camp and i could use help on getting in there

Reactions: Kazuma555

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've downloaded v0.65.004 from two different locations with the same result - My previous save will not load! Trying to load it takes me back to the main menu screen where all I can do is start a new game. Anyone know what the problem may be? I'm not willing to start over and lose the days of grind I've put in maxing everyone out. I've not had any problems loading previous saves before this update.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
So Selena's lvl resets to 60 everytime I bring her out to fight. Has anyone progressed passed the lvling stage with her?

Reactions: iamnuff

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Poor choice of screenshots imo.
Is this a lose battles to get scenes kind of game?
You get assaulted during combat, and there are also some scenes that occur outside of combat as well. It's been a long time since I last played, but I don't remember any defeat specific scenes, no.

Reactions: Overlord070

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Stumbled upon a bug. I was fighting with Selena against a mimic at the Dirn Kibhar Mine. I can't remember if I used Cephrina's Eye before or during the combat, but it bugged out the fight. Everytime the mimic tries to attack, it uses the Eye and gets stuck in a loop. I'm able to walk around with the Mimic still being on screen and using the eye.

I forgot to copy the error message that popped up after I dismissed Selena, but here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Stumbled upon a bug. I was fighting with Selena against a mimic at the Dirn Kibhar Mine. I can't remember if I used Cephrina's Eye before or during the combat, but it bugged out the fight. Everytime the mimic tries to attack, it uses the Eye and gets stuck in a loop. I'm able to walk around with the Mimic still being on screen and using the eye.

I forgot to copy the error message that popped up after I dismissed Selena, but here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't check this thread so they won't see your post.
The Patreon versions usually have a few bugs that get fixed before being publicly released.

Last edited:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm messing around in v0.64.014 since it sounds like the actual latest version shared at present is unstable.

Does Faylen's Staff of Reveal have a purpose outside of the Misty Marsh prison stuff and seeing Celica's fancy wings while Nel's holding her at home yet?

Also, am I correct in the observation that Nel's auto-grind encounters aren't affected by Celica's equipped cursed skills and that she can also never meet and fight Mimic Chests? It seems like the latter can only ever be encountered by Celica in her own body (i.e.- Celica in Candy's and Faylen's bodies can't encounter them either).

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
I'm messing around in v0.64.014 since it sounds like the actual latest version shared at present is unstable.

Does Faylen's Staff of Reveal have a purpose outside of the Misty Marsh prison stuff and seeing Celica's fancy wings while Nel's holding her at home yet?

Also, am I correct in the observation that Nel's auto-grind encounters aren't affected by Celica's equipped cursed skills and that she can also never meet and fight Mimic Chests? It seems like the latter can only ever be encountered by Celica in her own body (i.e.- Celica in Candy's and Faylen's bodies can't encounter them either).
Actually, I've died a few time because Celicia/Faylen can encounter Mimic Chests.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
You get assaulted during combat, and there are also some scenes that occur outside of combat as well. It's been a long time since I last played, but I don't remember any defeat specific scenes, no.
When you're fighting against one of the actual characters rather than a monster you usually need to be defeated to progress it, but IIRC the game has a "Give Up" prompt for all of them now so you know which is which.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Well, the latest animations are the greatest pain in the ass to view yet.
Tentacle queen has 2 h-paths, but the more interesting one getting lifted by tentacles can only be seen by fighting her, and reaching 100 lust means the fight ends instantly.

Whats this about some people having a stone from the new mind flayer and calling her? I both defeated and lost to her, only got a Lust potion as drop.
Also my completion says 100%

Do anyone know by chanse about the last secret scene? The only one left, cant find it, bruh :/
If you have 74/75 and haven't seen the wandering shop yet, just move inbetween the few locations outside cities without enemies or people to talk to. The shop will be at one of them.
Example location: Ancient Ruins. I think there is less than five of these locations.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes