3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

coufi

Jun 11, 2017
i think i have a problem, when nel fight selena, she use only charm spell, and the battle doesnt finish....

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So in the new version there's only two new enemies? The tentacle thing (again) and the tentacle girl

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
i think i have a problem, when nel fight selena, she use only charm spell, and the battle doesnt finish....
Maybe its a Bug, but i have worn the Mindflayer Ring and put on Violet. After that i have refight Selena and it worked fine. Maybe it helps you too

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Undressing Celica entirely should be allowed. Don't see why not, specially if there's a lewdness stat.

SimplyApple

Sep 27, 2021
Can someone tell me what is the event with the maid from the mansion? I am not able to defeat glace in order to wear her and trigger the event, she keeps undressing me and attacks non-stop when I am wearing violet :/

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Maybe its a Bug, but i have worn the Mindflayer Ring and put on Violet. After that i have refight Selena and it worked fine. Maybe it helps you too
I had the same issue, thankfully save right before the fight and changed to "monster sex disabled" for this fight and was able to proceed afterwards.

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
How did You defeat her i can't do that she always Beat me

I totally agree with you, how do you defeat Glace? Once she possesses your body I find that it is basically impossible to beat her. I am completely levelled up with Faylen and Candy but I she still easily defeats me when she's in Celica's body. Every time she hits me I loose about 3/4 of my health and I am then having to use a full health potion to try to get my health back up; if I try to attack her then I am just defeated by her in her next attack.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I totally agree with you, how do you defeat Glace? Once she possesses your body I find that it is basically impossible to beat her. I am completely levelled up with Faylen and Candy but I she still easily defeats me when she's in Celica's body. Every time she hits me I loose about 3/4 of my health and I am then having to use a full health potion to try to get my health back up; if I try to attack her then I am just defeated by her in her next attack.
You should call Nel for help.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Can someone tell me what is the event with the maid from the mansion? I am not able to defeat glace in order to wear her and trigger the event, she keeps undressing me and attacks non-stop when I am wearing violet :/
She help Glace take over Celica's body, then they make out. After that Vivi (maid) appears in relationship panel, so I guess you need to beat Glace for progress in the future updates.

lj1

Jul 8, 2020
In spirit form in Celica's house it doesn't give me the option, only to leave the house.

This is after you defeat Glace the first time and let her possess you to move further in the quest line.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
In spirit form in Celica's house it doesn't give me the option, only to leave the house.

This is after you defeat Glace the first time and let her possess you to move further in the quest line.
I did this by possessing the puppet first, then I was able to call Nel at Celica's house.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
spoiler

i question why the mc can see nels memories during the new time travel event it would make since if she was possessed by nel at the time because their was no indication that mc would have access to said memories

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
spoiler

i question why the mc can see nels memories during the new time travel event it would make since if she was possessed by nel at the time because their was no indication that mc would have access to said memories
i mean it's a game about magic and horny monsters i don't think it'd be hard to just guess the reason. if you want to know what the reason is probably going to end up being it's probably because nel's compatibility with the body shoving the memories in there

Reactions: Jimthesim
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes