3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So a bug?
After I rescue Selena and she becomes optional party member, I took her to level her up a bit because fortuneteller still tells me that I can enhance my relationship with her if we fight together despite the fact that I unlocked every scene so far (at least it says so). So I got her to the current max 3.9 and nothing.
Also, every time I send her home, her level resets to 60 and although it says that her health is full, she gets killed right away.
1): That's normal. The relationship bars stay at x.9 since the dev still needs to implement their next unique scene. It is handy to keep the bars at that amount so that when another update rolls out, you only need to go or do something specific instead of building up the relationship first. Some are more tedious than others, as you may know. If it displays something else on the scene checklist, however, that could be an oversight/mistake on the dev's part lol.

2): I have not seen that bug happen to me but it could be that she's a bit glitchy, considering that she is a new party member in this build. Just make sure you keep healing her to avoid that I guess.

Reactions: gf199

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
They stated last year that they would implement a way to REDUCE lewdness but I guess that might only be after there are more effects tied to how high it is (beyond no longer covering herself when naked).

Edit: Oh, there's the new ahegao expression but I think that's tied to mindfucking.

Last edited:

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
1): That's normal. The relationship bars stay at x.9 since the dev still needs to implement their next unique scene. It is handy to keep the bars at that amount so that when another update rolls out, you only need to go or do something specific instead of building up the relationship first. Some are more tedious than others, as you may know. If it displays something else on the scene checklist, however, that could be an oversight/mistake on the dev's part lol.

2): I have not seen that bug happen to me but it could be that she's a bit glitchy, considering that she is a new party member in this build. Just make sure you keep healing her to avoid that I guess.
Yeah, I know it stays at x.9 (until they get more scenes) but I really tried everything I could think of and I can't get any other scene nor can't I get that fortuneteller message to go away. Guess more waiting for next update.
As for leveling, I'll hold that off too since it's still messed up and besides leveling someone without Nel is a nightmare.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
god why is the game so laggy? this game needs to be optimized immediately fights should have to be longer than they already are

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh hey, another unmarked hidden interaction, just like the last update. Nice find mate.

How did You defeat her i can't do that she always Beat me
I just stack as much arcane as possible and pray she doesn't undress me before I defeat her, takes about four spells for me.
Could try it with Violet too, not sure how that'll work.

arcanis10

Jun 3, 2020
How do I start the Selena content for the new patch? I can't for the life of me figure out how to visit her in my dreams. I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm missing.

myso

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get Glace last (5th) event? I can't find her anywhere on the map...
I think that's the one where you let her take overwith you conceding, then she does her own thing.

I also found out you get a bonus item for beating Elith.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes