3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Gangbang the castle party? :LOL:
Again... whar?

Also, if anyone still has that Gold version of this game, can you drop a link here? Revisiting the one for the 0.61.x version made me curious as to what other moves and animations more of the enemies have, or maybe if you can trigger scenes on the battle selector.

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Is there actually a proper way to fight mimics? They always seem insanely strong and move so fast too
Mimics aren't really that difficult at higher levels. However, you want to have the following:

As high an Arcane rating as you can. This means your spells will do more damage. Don't worry about cooldown. It would only be an issue if you only had 2 or 3 spells available. You should have multiple spells before attempting to fight a mimic. Mimics pretty much take the same amount of damage, regardless of spell type, although I've noticed that Fire seems to do a little bit more than the others.

Have several Tier 2 heal potions. Use one whenever your HP drops below 50%. I usually only have to use 1 or 2 before I kill the mimic, but you may need 3 or 4 depending on how your battle actually goes.

Have your HP as high as possible. Have the Max HP boost skill on from the silver or gold Health Necklace (preferably the gold one if you have it since it gives a 15% boost). If your health is over 4K already, you probably won't need the boost.

Basically, just keep hammering it with your spells until it dies, using your heal potions whenever your HP dips below 50%. There is no "quick" way to kill them, but they'll die eventually.

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
so uh, i'm in a bit of a softlock :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've run into this before a couple of times. You either have to turn monster sex off so Nel doesn't try to screw monsters, or else do NOT wear Violet. They can't "tear her off" like normal clothing, so it screws up the game's logic and leaves you stuck in a loop.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I can't even make it through a fight with those giant slimes. Even with help. Always run out of magic and then don't even have the ability to try and escape either. sigh.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I can't even make it through a fight with those giant slimes. Even with help. Always run out of magic and then don't even have the ability to try and escape either. sigh.
Level up more times so you can upgrade your Spells (when you encounter the boss you can choose to not fight), make potions for life/mana, buy gear that help increasing your stats.

jluj1994

Feb 16, 2023
Umm...where can I find my Save files on Mac? I cant find the location listed in the FAQ (library/RenPy/TownOfMagic/)

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Cindy is in treasure cave (if you went far enough with Ceres), you can bring Faylen to posses her.
To get second orb, go to glacial grotto in Snowrock Valley, examine the door, return to Lion's temple, beat the golem again and you should get it.
If you still can't get second orb, maybe you haven't done Glace quest yet.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there only lesbian and tentacle content here or will/do males get action too??

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes