3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Do we know how close the current build is to the end of the story?
I don't think the dev themselves know it for sure :)
Based on the fact that the Main Character has recently discovered that she's a celestial to some extent,
I'd estimate ~60%, but if the dev is a fan of Nintendo games (or just a milk farmer), it could be even ~35% done.
It took the dev 2.5 years to get here, so no less than 1.5 year is left.

myso

Jun 3, 2017
Do we know how close the current build is to the end of the story?
As above, no idea. The dev posts a rough estimate of completion for the current build suggesting there will probably be a release in the next week or two here:
Given they're going through the process of improving old art as they go and it seems to be earning a reasonable amount per month, they will probably stretch it out until they have a new project set up.

Reactions: YuriiH

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Next updoot should come soon, looks meaty on the story content side, with how many new characters are listed (plus 2 whole enemies, hope they're not recolors or use the same animations)

Reactions: Axis3123 and HikkiG

Name980

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone have a newer complete save game for me, lost mine with my PC?

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Next updoot should come soon, looks meaty on the story content side, with how many new characters are listed (plus 2 whole enemies, hope they're not recolors or use the same animations)
Was wondering why it was taking three month, sounds exciting.

breadbud

Apr 26, 2017
I don't think the dev themselves know it for sure :)
Based on the fact that the Main Character has recently discovered that she's a celestial to some extent,
I'd estimate ~60%, but if the dev is a fan of Nintendo games (or just a milk farmer), it could be even ~35% done.
It took the dev 2.5 years to get here, so no less than 1.5 year is left.
As above, no idea. The dev posts a rough estimate of completion for the current build suggesting there will probably be a release in the next week or two here:
Given they're going through the process of improving old art as they go and it seems to be earning a reasonable amount per month, they will probably stretch it out until they have a new project set up.

Thanks, I do hope we get to finish the main story in the near future and further updates will be side/character quests. Milking this feels like it could cause players to burn out on it before they get to the end which don't feel ideal.

Reactions: Axis3123 and YuriiH

roe92

Jul 23, 2018
Don´t know mate remember this last disclaimer on the progress report page : " The list above refers to the tasks that have been worked on and are planned to be added. However, this does not guarantee they will be available next build. " highly dobut we will get 9 characters and 2 new enemies. And half of those 6 events will probably be story related ones and with just 3-4 events left for all the other relations. The good news, aparently one of the envents is with selena.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
It says 97% and changed to "testing" state. So update will probably be here really soon.

But... it's really funny that after all we've passed through so far we still meet new characters (and new one still to come) : )) Oh and... Demius once told that he's gonna use some subcontract to speed all up. And yet new patches come after longer and longer periods...

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So this last update is alright I guess. Yet another octopus/squid monster and a tentacle Eldrich horror, which is a change of pace, not gonna lie. Also, I wish that we would have seen those "flashback" scenes earlier instead of them being one story segment apart for the big character reveal. Still, kinda neat.

..and now we wait another 2 months for the next update .-.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
So a bug?
After I rescue Selena and she becomes optional party member, I took her to level her up a bit because fortuneteller still tells me that I can enhance my relationship with her if we fight together despite the fact that I unlocked every scene so far (at least it says so). So I got her to the current max 3.9 and nothing.
Also, every time I send her home, her level resets to 60 and although it says that her health is full, she gets killed right away.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes