3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Do I have to let Nel use Celicia's body without permission to advance relationship with Evie? Or is there any other route? Can I make Nel go away and still have proper lewd content or she is kind of mandatory part of the game lewd-wise? I mean she is hot, but I am not very fond of all that body control thing.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Do I have to let Nel use Celicia's body without permission to advance relationship with Evie? Or is there any other route? Can I make Nel go away and still have proper lewd content or she is kind of mandatory part of the game lewd-wise? I mean she is hot, but I am not very fond of all that body control thing.
The whole game is mainly dependent on possession content, so short answer is yes.
You must have Nel possess you to advance the story.

• Sad
Reactions: F4C430 and Qizl

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So right now, not sure I fucked up, but my latest save is read as 0.64.013, despite the latest version being 0.64.012. Did I accidentally use a later version of the game or something? The game says so apparently since it won't let me load that save. Dunno how I did it, maybe I got a later version or something by accident? If so, I never noticed.

If it helps, I *did* use that clothing mod where it allows you to undress most pieces of clothing, but it didn't affect much in terms of versions/saving, other than Ren'py having a fit for slightly glitchy clothing options

(On a tangent, is that mod still being worked on for later versions? I wonder...)

Edit: Upon reading some replies, it seems it's the game's fault in that case? That, or the dev messed up lol. Any fixes for that, or do I have to wait for the next update? :(

Last edited:

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
idk mb its smth like Bug report mb not, however, i have learned charming spell, took slime armor on, activated enemies lvl up and asked nel for grind. In the battle, as i get she wanted enemy to sexually interact her, but they couldnt, since i had slime girl armomr on and enemies, who were picked automaticly by nel, didnt do any dmg to put my armomr off and start a sex scene. Insted pf stop fight nel just continiues cast charming spell, so i got into a loop as a a result

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Don't know if this is a bug, or maybe I didn't advance the story enough but I get soft locked during the fight with ice armor in Forsaken Keep. I simply can't kill it when it comes to 3 hp or so, not a single spell that I have does any damage, and I can't get killed as well since its attacks do no damage as well the less hp I have.

Reactions: 1840291
Jan 1, 2021
Don't know if this is a bug, or maybe I didn't advance the story enough but I get soft locked during the fight with ice armor in Forsaken Keep. I simply can't kill it when it comes to 3 hp or so, not a single spell that I have does any damage, and I can't get killed as well since its attacks do no damage as well the less hp I have.
Maybe people were looking forward to dwarven sex lol
Well... if they harass girls in a party as well and not just MC... why the hell not??? :LOL:

Then...just imagination... introduce pregnancy... then birth all those let's say slimes at a castle party... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes