3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
If you want to increase Glace's friendship to 0.9 (the current max.), equip her armor and wait until she fully possessed you again. Then she will steal Celica's body again. Don't worry though, you can possess the mannequin Candy and duel Glace/Celica. Keep in mind to have Candy at max. level (lvl. 10). When you defeat Galce/Celica, Celica gets her Body back and Glace returns to the Ice Cave. Then you can defeat her again to get the armor back. Repeat it two times and you should have her at the current max. friendship. With Candy at lvl. 10 and all her skillpoints spent, you should only need two attacks, one punch and one kick, but beware, Glace/Celica also uses Celica's spells, which can deal quite an amount of damage. Each time Glace possesses Celica, her friendship meter increases by 0.3.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
If you want to increase Glace's friendship to 0.9 (the current max.), equip her armor and wait until she fully possessed you again. Then she will steal Celica's body again. Don't worry though, you can possess the mannequin Candy and duel Glace/Celica. Keep in mind to have Candy at max. level (lvl. 10). When you defeat Galce/Celica, Celica gets her Body back and Glace returns to the Ice Cave. Then you can defeat her again to get the armor back. Repeat it two times and you should have her at the current max. friendship. With Candy at lvl. 10 and all her skillpoints spent, you should only need two attacks, one punch and one kick, but beware, Glace/Celica also uses Celica's spells, which can deal quite an amount of damage. Each time Glace possesses Celica, her friendship meter increases by 0.3.
God, that sounds like a chore. I already suffered through the time sink in between texts just to get over the whole "Glace possessing the player" shtick in the mainline story. Don't get me wrong, Glace as an enemy and equipment is super cool, but there's nothing different as to how Celica looks or is affected erotically.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
God, that sounds like a chore. I already suffered through the time sink in between texts just to get over the whole "Glace possessing the player" shtick in the mainline story. Don't get me wrong, Glace as an enemy and equipment is super cool, but there's nothing different as to how Celica looks or is affected erotically.
well, we'll have to see how the dev plans out Glace. But yeah, it can absolutely feel tedious. Especially considering you can level up Faylen, Evie And Galiene to lvl. 80. That takes a lot of time.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Possesing a doll for a fight with her sounds like a bad time. I had much better time using Faylen, you just need to remember to have her released by Cindy.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Possesing a doll for a fight with her sounds like a bad time. I had much better time using Faylen, you just need to remember to have her released by Cindy.
surprisingly, Candy ist strong enought at lvl 10, since she has 115 HP and does 76 Dmg with her punch and 51 with her kick.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I thought so too, but then ended up prefering to use doll over elf once having tried out both options.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
if you want to stop the possession you just need to either unequip the armor or eat one of the cookies from dwarf shop.
Awesome, thank you!

Yeah... it was a chore NGL. What was suppose to be maybe 15-20 mins of content was stretched to an hour to 1.5 hours for me. You'd think with all these new companions we'd get new erotic animations with the monsters.

Reactions: Axis3123

BLABACOO

Mar 23, 2018
1. Can someone tell me how to get the last Nel scene?

2. Can someone tell me how to get the last Captain scene?

3 How do I get my body back from Glace? I have the cookie but cant eat it. I cant unequip the armor. Im just chasing her as a ghost.

Thanks

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. Can someone tell me how to get the last Nel scene?

2. Can someone tell me how to get the last Captain scene?

3 How do I get my body back from Glace? I have the cookie but cant eat it. I cant unequip the armor. Im just chasing her as a ghost.

Thanks
in the beginning you need to put on the soul stone to get your body back. Talking to Glace while she is your body at home she tells you that. The other scenes no damn clue there is a severe lack of walkthru which is needed for this game as it's nearly impossible to figure out. I had to just give up as there is no Discord channel for this game to ask in and no actual forum on the website.

Jan 1, 2021
in the beginning you need to put on the soul stone to get your body back. Talking to Glace while she is your body at home she tells you that. The other scenes no damn clue there is a severe lack of walkthru which is needed for this game as it's nearly impossible to figure out. I had to just give up as there is no Discord channel for this game to ask in and no actual forum on the website.
Possess mannequin chase her and beat her

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Please dear gods please make it so that Nel doesn't unequip the Treasure Finder when farming with her! Hel, why does she change equipment at all? Using potions, fine, that's a good thing usually with how common items are but holy Hel she has no reason to unequip my treasure finder I have my items set how I want them Nel PLEASE STOP IT

Reactions: CrxDfk

luchonator

Dec 3, 2019
Can someone make a guide with all the H-scenes?
Like the spider can bind you and then suspends you but the fairies only suck your tits and rub your pussy
Which monsters have more scenes than others?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes