3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Hang on... How does one get another one? I don't see any unknown drops in any of the combat locations...

*edit: WTF... I went through this channel and I see a huge issue. NOTHING in the game indicates that you should revisit the temple. The temple itself is empty if you return there randomly. But no, as soon as you revisit the king and the dwarven guard and talk to them the temple has the guardian fight AGAIN. Despite neither of the characters telling anything besides their generic quotes.
ok so i think there's some kind of scripting error or it's put in the wrong order but the guy at the tavern/in/whatever does tell you. even though the game triggered the "you've seen everything rn fuck off" message there will still be a ! there and he'll tell you it

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Where can I get a ball of hell to open the doors?
Temple in lava zone
Hello, how can i increase violet bond level, it's 5.9 right now and for nyx it says become candy?
Get her out of you and visit her in well to talk, then pick right clothing option
Oh and in ingage Galiene in fights do i need to win or loose?
I think lose, not sure, you can check relationship stat to check this.

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
Temple in lava zone

Get her out of you and visit her in well to talk, then pick right clothing option

I think lose, not sure, you can check relationship stat to check this.
I'm talking about the second door in the snow village

DaMajorSavage

Oct 10, 2017
I am also unsure of what to do at second door in snow village (it's called "glacial grotto entrance") looks like another flame core is needed but idk

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I am also unsure of what to do at second door in snow village (it's called "glacial grotto entrance") looks like another flame core is needed but idk
Yup, that's the ticket. You have to progress through the story to be able to get to the second fire core thing to use it on the wall, battle Glace again and acquire her as equipment. I forgot the order of the story, but some helpful users have posted their walkthrough for the next pieces of story in this version.

If you haven't encountered her, try going to the guild, where you need to talk to Bern and he'll give you a quest. The first time you actually meet Glace is a scripted battle, and that grotto is your chance at a refight on a later point.

Also, be warned, I recommend raising the puppet's level to its maximum (10) in case you lose to her or wear her for extended periods of time. You'll see why.

Also also, someone here mentioned something about an enemy exclusive when you acquire all cursed items. Where is that enemy? Heck, *what* is that enemy? Any chance to trigger it when activating all cursed abilities? I swear there was something like so, or maybe someone mentioned it but piqued my curiosity.

Or maybe I imagined it ._.

Reactions: DaMajorSavage

asdfghjklpoiu

Feb 26, 2020
gonna be honest i hope the next update focus' on optimization (and a fast forward button) grinding isn't as nearly as bad as people make it out to be once you get nel and you can just leave the game open in the background (with monster sex turned off) while she does her thing (hence the fast forward) but the game is definitely at a point where optimization NEEDS to be a priority. i have no idea what this game's code looks like but i'm scared it'll be yanderedev tier coding
God, I hope. My (decent) computer starts blowing a lot of warm air when the combat spell animations happen and it's a goddamn 2D pixel art game that could, if properly optimized, run und a (new model) TI-84.

Each time I play the game, I can almost hear the tortured screaming of the ren'py engine in the background, doing things it was never made for and wishing it were running some slideshow kinetic novel instead.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I dunno why anyone complain about battles when you guys can ask Nel to train Celica's body and then just grab some tea, some cookies, while that sweet ghost do all the work.
One problem with this is that she "optimizes" your equipment when she possesses you. This means you can't use her to hunt for rare items (which is the grindiest part), as she removes the item finder if you have it equipped.

Also also, someone here mentioned something about an enemy exclusive when you acquire all cursed items. Where is that enemy? Heck, *what* is that enemy? Any chance to trigger it when activating all cursed abilities? I swear there was something like so, or maybe someone mentioned it but piqued my curiosity.
I think mimics drop the ingredient for a specific kind of potion once they have dropped all the cursed items. Is that what you mean?

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
what to do with Icearmor?
You should totally equip it and grind some monsters, duh.

One problem with this is that she "optimizes" your equipment when she possesses you. This means you can't use her to hunt for rare items (which is the grindiest part), as she removes the item finder if you have it equipped.
Only if you have new/unused items in your inventory. After you get your skills from using them she doesn't bother changing your items.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Only if you have new/unused items in your inventory. After you get your skills from using them she doesn't bother changing your items.
I understand that if I were to spend time getting every skill from every item, she wouldn't switch the items anymore. However, that's a massive time sink I would have to undertake before I could hunt for rare items, and then the Skill Points earned while hunting for rare items would go to waste.

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone have a save from the beginning of Violet's questline (after she escapes from the box and can be met around well)? Had to reinstall OS and forgot to keep saves from those games that you'd never want to play through ever again >.>

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
a very good tip: turn off monster sex when nel grinding it'll make it go by faster. if you're trying to yank it then don't use nel at all since her ai won't go for sex most of the time (at least in my experience)
Lowering your allure down to zero also works to stop Nel from fucking enemies.

Reactions: makeitso

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i'm in end game right now and i need second flame orb. What exactly i need to do? Already revisit guild, temple, castle, king, guards. Is it a bug?

Dravu

Dec 13, 2021
Hello, i'm in end game right now and i need second flame orb. What exactly i need to do? Already revisit guild, temple, castle, king, guards. Is it a bug?
I remember that you should wait a day (or more) and then visit the temple again. Make sure Candy lv10.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes