3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
Jul 29, 2018
ok so i think there's some kind of scripting error or it's put in the wrong order but the guy at the tavern/in/whatever does tell you. even though the game triggered the "you've seen everything rn fuck off" message there will still be a ! there and he'll tell you it
Nope, nothing from him nor any other NPC.

Jul 29, 2018
Sleep for 3 days nothing changed. If it's help it last 1 hidden event with glace (66%, 2/3)
Revisit the king. Revisit the dwarven guard at the first flame orb. Revisit the temple. The fight should start again, now without the cutscene at the end.

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
there's a minor bug: when fighting with Nel possessing, she does not try struggle from web or keeps using charm spell, both ways seem to be neverending battles

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Can you get rid of / disable the Garment Guardian? Kinda lame she redresses after combat :p

Also, is her crotch suppose to be just a brown blotch with no real details?

Reactions: F4C430

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
At the bright side, the new Ice Armor (Glacé) increases your normal attack quite a bit. Not so sure how to stop the possession though

Jesus our girl Celica is just becoming a ghost receptacle at this point. If the game was renamed to, “Possession” it would still work out although Town of Grind is still a more apt description

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
all magic max + 4 potions + 1 antilust potion + Violet panties + ~ 50lvl
she will reward you (book) but not set free
Um...Do you mean fight Succubus "Selena" ?
I tried Equipped as you said and then went to sleep.... Nothing new happens...
I've completed all Quests in 0.64.010

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
Um...Do you mean fight Succubus "Selena" ?
I tried Equipped as you said and then went to sleep.... Nothing new happens...
I've completed all Quests in 0.64.010
no, Selena's story is not complete and i had no thought to fight such a lovely thing. sorry i've misread your message, now i see you were talking about Selena...
but i'm talking about Demoness(Mistress or what's her name)

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
no, Selena's story is not complete and i had no thought to fight such a lovely thing. sorry i've misread your message, now i see you were talking about Selena...
but i'm talking about Demoness(Mistress or what's her name)
Ok.... I read your previous as you were fighting "Selena" the Succubus.

The Demoness is named "Domenea" according to Selena.

premark

Oct 4, 2020
At the bright side, the new Ice Armor (Glacé) increases your normal attack quite a bit. Not so sure how to stop the possession though

Jesus our girl Celica is just becoming a ghost receptacle at this point. If the game was renamed to, “Possession” it would still work out although Town of Grind is still a more apt description
In the Darwen kingdom you can buy a cookie, which resets it

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
if you want to stop the possession you just need to either unequip the armor or eat one of the cookies from dwarf shop.

Reactions: Swisher223
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes